• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

The Habs are two back of Carolina and have played two more games. With only 9 games remaining for them, they’re getting close to needing to run the table to get in. Probably would take 7 of 9 for them to get in.

11 left for the Habs, so they have a little more wiggle room. Though they're certainly not in great shape.

A regulation W tonight would put us in a really good position to avoid the Ning in the first round

Starting to get to the point where I'd be really disappointed if we don't make it. Not a great feeling.

C'mon Canes, end our dry streak!

Yeah, I think I'm at that point now too, which could make the near miss even harder. My son was born while the Canes were playing in the ECF the last time around (watching those games in the hospital room), hard to believe it has been 10 years.

Bunch of Jerks traveling to Columbus for a HUGE game tonight. This should be entertaining.

Friday nights are not our friend.

Don't think we have the offensive firepower to come back on teams and pick apart a tightly-packed D

Habs lose
Pens lose
Isles lose
Leafs lose
Caps lose

Bruins and Jackets heading to OT now. Almost a picture perfect day for scoreboard watching

Montreal's offense is le dead. Couldn't even score against Chicago who have had something ridiculous like 20 of their last 21 games go over the total. Essentially 5 up on them with a game in hand, beautiful.

CBJ with an OTL as well. Today was a good day

Huge results top to bottom today. A couple more days like today and we will all be very happy. Just get in the playoffs and it’s anybodys cup.

Though please, please avoid Tampa.

Still would be good to get some playoff experience and awesome to end the drought, but anyone else besides the Ning and I feel like we have a real shot

Moneypuck has the Canes at 94.4% and Sports Club Stats has them at 95%.

The Habs are in dire straits.

The Bolts have clinched the President's Trophy.

No other Eastern Conference team has even secured a playoff spot yet, and only the Flames have in the West :eek:

Flyers goalie turned in fantastic performance to let them steal a game in OT yesterday against the Pens.

Flyers goalie turned in fantastic performance to let them steal a game in OT yesterday against the Pens.

Which one? Last I heard they've started an astounding eight goalies this year.

The Pens-Canes game has been great entertainment.

Back