• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012-2013 NBA Season postmortem

So Kyrie is destined to be every non-Duke fan's favorite Duke player. If he isn't already. (I mean, the guy shut down Nolan Smith in the tournament.)

Nevertheless, I'm trying real hard to GAS about the NBA, and it's not working out for me so far.

dude, nba rules. don't fight it.

i've quickly become a fan of the NBA. I thought last season was fantastic. Watching the games on Christmas will now be part of the routine.

So Kyrie is destined to be every non-Duke fan's favorite Duke player. If he isn't already. (I mean, the guy shut down Nolan Smith in the tournament.)

Nevertheless, I'm trying real hard to GAS about the NBA, and it's not working out for me so far.

Kyrie is awesome and he only wore a Duke jersey like 15 times in his life.

i've quickly become a fan of the NBA. I thought last season was fantastic. Watching the games on Christmas will now be part of the routine.

I wish they would permanently move to a schedule with 60 ish games I thought last year was the best season in a long time

So this Dallas team is like almost all new players tonight. Should be interesting.

i watched a couple of preseason games and antawn jamison looked like a corpse. he couldn't guard anyone when he was young and spry, now it's just a joke.

i watched a couple of preseason games and antawn jamison looked like a corpse. he couldn't guard anyone when he was young and spry, now it's just a joke.

Still a good pickup for the lake show though imo

loved LBJ's sneaks tonight. the Lebron X is an awesome shoe. Glad that the price dropped on sales too. $300 is way too much for sneakers, even if they have a chip in them.

shoes cost $300 now?? i remember when i got the fresh penny hardaway's for a hundy and my dad thought it was just absurd.

Nike+Air+Penny+II.jpg

Most of the premium shoes are still like $140... lots of people went apeshit over LBJ's new shoe costing that much.

looking at them now, those penny's still hold up. a lot more than some other hot shoes from those days. like the god-awful barkleys.

nike-air-max-cb-94-retro-charles-barkley.jpg

Most of the premium shoes are still like $140... lots of people went apeshit over LBJ's new shoe costing that much.

KDs were $95 last year. I think Kobes were $160? The Kobes had two sleeves if you wanted to go lowcut or hightop too...

Back