• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012-2013 NBA Season postmortem

when those jordan xi's came out in space jam, i thought the shoe game had been perfected and it would all go down hill from there. i'm not sure that i wasn't right. those shoes are just perfection.

i've quickly become a fan of the NBA. I thought last season was fantastic. Watching the games on Christmas will now be part of the routine.

Same here, but I also credit Jeff [Redacted]’s arrival to Winston-Salem to increasing my interest in the NBA and decreasing my interest in Wake Forest basketball.

when those jordan xi's came out in space jam, i thought the shoe game had been perfected and it would all go down hill from there. i'm not sure that i wasn't right. those shoes are just perfection.

the "space jams"

air-jordan-11-space-jam.jpg

Nike has done a GENIUS job selling a retro edition of those XIs every Christmas. The Breds are slick too.

For me, it's hard to top this:

p_127_1_aj-iii-cdp-l-1i.jpg

Love a lot of the shoes mentioned already. The entire Wake basketball team had these when I was a kid in 95 and we were bad ass. Loved them back in the day.

nike-air-max-tempo-white-obsidian-white-uptempo-95-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

People were talking Crowder up for fantasy purposes, and he looks awesome so far. Can't believe the Mavs are up right now.

seems like erryone was rocking these for a minute. unc had them with the carolina blue strap.

1996-97-Air-Adjust.jpeg

Everyone I knew as a kid had a pair of the Iverson 1's, even the teachers, in all the colors of the rainbow
reebok-answer-1-page.jpg

if you lived in north carolina circa 1994, you had a pair of these.

Converse%20Backjam%20Mid%201994%20(Grandmama)2.jpg

air-jordan-xii-og-black-red-01-570x379.jpg

These were one of my favorite pair of jordans. I came home about a week after getting them and my dog chewed the leather on the side of my one shoe.

Back