• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012-2013 NBA Season postmortem

I love Rondo's Zoom Hyperfuse
nike-zoom-hyperfuse-rajon-rondo-1.jpg

Did anyone just notice that Richard (guy with part of his face blown off) on Boardwalk Empire, is the guy on the Guinness Black Lager commercial?

Did anyone just notice that Richard (guy with part of his face blown off) on Boardwalk Empire, is the guy on the Guinness Black Lager commercial?

Haha I googled "Jack Huston Guinness Black Lager" earlier tonight to confirm it.

not sure wtf this offense we are running is, but mike brown won't be the coach for long if the lakers are scoring < 100 ppg.

It's pretty funny to see all the NBA blogger types on twitter right now though insisting the offense is brilliant tonight. Not one of those people who hates on those types, but they certainly will deny what's patently obvious to be contrarian

seems to me that you would run the princeton offense if you didn't have a true PG. i just don't see how that's a good fit with nash.

seems to me that you would run the princeton offense if you didn't have a true PG. i just don't see how that's a good fit with nash.

I think its a terrible fit. Best PnR PG in the game with the best PnR C in the game.

I know it's ran differently in the NBA but the only guy who seems suited to the Princeton I had to watch all those years at State (vomit) is Pau

Back