• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012-2013 NBA Season postmortem

Kidd-Gilchrist has got to be one of the worst 3 point shooters on NBA 2K13.

The real question is can the Bobcats double their win total from last season? I say yes but not by much.

LOL and what was the guy who went out on the floor thinking? Definitely intentional.

The accompanying story is actually pretty good.

Garland knows nothing of this loophole, though. In contrast to Karl, Garland has not been walking around for 19 years with the knowledge of his own actions. I interrogated Garland about his game crashing, and then sent him the video. Laughing, Garland says, “Me and wife and my son, we are just cracking up watching the clips.” He had not noticed his own trespass for the same reason no one else did. In those seconds, all that mattered was Hakeem, the ball, and the score.

Garland has coached high school teams in the intervening years. His propensity for getting caught up in action to the point of rushing the court has led his wife to teasingly call him “Radio,” a Cuba Gooding Jr. character reminiscent of Hoffman’s “Rain Man,” but more unintentionally disruptive. Cuba’s mystery disorder spurs a monofocus that can interrupt games.

Anyone seen the new ESPN nba commercial with JVG and Westbrook? Pretty funny stuff.

The NBA has dropped center from its All Star ballot. You will vote for two guards and three forwards.

Wojnarowski Tweeted that Stern is stepping down Feb 1, 2014.

On Feb 2, 2014, I'll check back in with the NBA to see if I want to be a fan again.

I think OK City is gonna be the 1 seed in the West, Spurs 2, Lakers 3, Clippers 4, Memphis 5, Denver 6, Utah 7, Minnesota 8

In the East, I think it'll go Heat 1, Boston a distant 2, Indiana 3, Philly, 4, Atlanta 5, Brooklyn 6, Milwaukee 7, New York 8

My old boss lives in Stern's neighborhood in NJ. Apparently every year he announces the picks for the middle schoolers in the neighborhood that have a fantasy league together.

They are putting the idea of Jersey Ads on the backburner.

Also, Andrew Wiggins is going to be a part of the class of 2013. That might be one of the best draft classes in a long time (Parker, Wiggins, Hill, Walker, the UK twins, Randle, etc)

Also, Andrew Wiggins is going to be a part of the class of 2013. That might be one of the best draft classes in a long time (Parker, Wiggins, Hill, Walker, the UK twins, Randle, etc)

Uuhhh what about the Wake studs that Bz is recruiting?

Wiggins is absolutely filthy. Should be the #1 pick in 2014.

I think OK City is gonna be the 1 seed in the West, Spurs 2, Lakers 3, Clippers 4, Memphis 5, Denver 6, Utah 7, Minnesota 8

In the East, I think it'll go Heat 1, Boston a distant 2, Indiana 3, Philly, 4, Atlanta 5, Brooklyn 6, Milwaukee 7, New York 8

Really? No Chicago?

West:
1. Thunder
2. Lakers
3. Spurs
4. Clippers
5. Grizzlies
6. Nuggets
7. Mavericks
8. Timberwolves

East:
1. Heat
2. Pacers
3. Celtics
4. Bulls
5. Sixers
6. Knicks
7. Nets
8. Hawks

Really? No Chicago?

West:
1. Thunder
2. Lakers
3. Spurs
4. Clippers
5. Grizzlies
6. Nuggets
7. Mavericks
8. Timberwolves

East:
1. Heat
2. Pacers
3. Celtics
4. Bulls
5. Sixers
6. Knicks
7. Nets
8. Hawks

I typed up a response earlier but I guess it didn't go through. I like your list. I didn't know what to do w Chicago but I think you have them too high. All their healthy guys are injury prone. I like Milwaukee backcourt a lot

Back