• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Need Recs for the best restaurants in charlotte

Harris Teeter's pizza deal on Monday is absurd. They definitely put way too much cheese, but it's so good when you just need a floppy cheese/grease bomb. 16 inch pizza with unlimited toppings for $7.99. Thing weighs like 3 pounds.

how big is your family that you can feed them 12 nuggets for dinner

what do you do for a living Biff?

also - what are CLT’s best affordable restaurants? e.g. JJs Red Hots. Need to get out of the ‘we’re not cooking tonight so it’s Chick-Fil-A’ rut.

big fan of Waterman Fish Bar - great seafood

Depending on what part of the city you're in, Rusty's near Quail Hollow is one of our usual spots. Sabor and Yofa get some visits as well.

Not a restaurant, but does anyone have a CLT rec for an individual tax preparer?

Big Ben Pub moving from SouthEnd to the former Carpe Diem space on Elizabeth.

News:

News:

Saw a girl throw up on the back of the stage there in the middle of a decent rendition of It's All Coming Back to Me Now by Celine Dion. She tried to keep going but the DJ pulled the plug on her.

Oh man Jeff’s Bucket Shop, that takes me back. One of my first and few experiences with the bam-bam ended at Jeff’s. Cant remember if I karaoke’d but I was f’d up.

Lots of new restaurants I need to try. Heading to Indaco tonight over in SouthEnd. Charleston location is good so I'm expecting this one will be as well. It's actually located in the space that was the gym I used to go to over at Atherton Mill.

Lots of new restaurants I need to try. Heading to Indaco tonight over in SouthEnd. Charleston location is good so I'm expecting this one will be as well. It's actually located in the space that was the gym I used to go to over at Atherton Mill.

We ate at the Charleston location and really enjoyed it. The pizzas were great and I had the tagliatelle which was terrific.

Anybody been to La Belle Helene since it reopened? I'm not generally a fan of French food (fucking pussies), but going there this weekend for a party.

I have not been to the new La Belle Helene.

Wake Forest's own Frank Scibelli opening a new Latin-American restaurant/cevicheria in the former Penguin/NC Red space in Plaza-Midwood. Should be open in a few weeks.

Somebody suggested we go to Price's for lunch today and I politely declined. Line is around the corner.

E4GivyYXIAIVPtX

Due to labor shortage, food quality and coin shortages for the closure they say. Not a great look to blame your workforce and cash-only policy when the owners probably got an offer they couldn’t refuse on that gold mine of a location.

Due to labor shortage, food quality and coin shortages for the closure they say. Not a great look to blame your workforce and cash-only policy when the owners probably got an offer they couldn’t refuse on that gold mine of a location.

I never got a chance to try them sadly. They look pretty small-how many workers do they have?

Back