• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Need Recs for the best restaurants in charlotte

JINYA Ramen Bar is open Uptown in the ALLY Bank building. Second location will open in SouthPark, Spring 2022 and is going to be big, 7,000 sf. Need to try. Futo Buta is great but often crowded and I don't really like the offerings at CO at Park Road SC.

someday we'll have some swank mexican places in the river district and then we'll really be a city

JINYA Ramen Bar is open Uptown in the ALLY Bank building. Second location will open in SouthPark, Spring 2022 and is going to be big, 7,000 sf. Need to try. Futo Buta is great but often crowded and I don't really like the offerings at CO at Park Road SC.

Futo Buta opened a location here but shut down right at the start of the pandemic, so guessing their issues were there before it since it was only open a few months. Heard it was great. Was jonesing to try it but we were home with a newborn at the time and then the pandemic hit and they were gone.

JINYA is pretty good. Sheng in Ballantyne still the best ramen in CLT.

The only chance of my ever getting out that way to eat a meal is if I’m driving back from someplace by myself and decide to make a meal of it. But thanks for the rec, as that scenarios comes together from time to time.

The only chance of my ever getting out that way to eat a meal is if I’m driving back from someplace by myself and decide to make a meal of it. But thanks for the rec, as that scenarios comes together from time to time.

Have you been to Saru? It’s top two with Sheng.

http://thegoodwurst.com/

Went to The Good Wurst Company on Central today for lunch and had the house brat. Enjoyable. Interior is spartan, but includes constant Grateful Dead tunes. there's a Grateful Dead mural on the side of the building with sausages and bagels dancing with bears. They also have a breakfast bagel menu and sell brats and wursts for preparation at home.

t_069dbe07e7134f3e9f1c0b8624f8778a_name_t_4767656b94074945a4da22add4567f36_name_weiners.jpeg

Screenshot-2021-10-19-205009.png

Last edited:
Biff just housing brats on a rando working Wednesday afternoon. You got kids, bro.

they're putting one of those in my building in the next few months. Looking forward to that.

It was a worthwhile service to this thread. I need to go back and try the Reuben sometime before my double bypass surgery.

they're putting one of those in my building in the next few months. Looking forward to that.

It's good to see them grow. On the other hand, it's the same owner as Fuel Pizza, and that concept could use some assistance.

I am taking the wife on a date to Mariposa on Saturday, anyone with recommendations or experience?

Back