• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Need Recs for the best restaurants in charlotte

The shake shack frenzy is just stupid.

That crappy old shopping center in Elizabeth has def turned it around with the new look and new tenants. Pretty impressive even with a dollar general.

I need to try that fast Indian place near southpark

New owners with shittons of money behind them.

I tried Yafo over at Morrison the other day and really liked that. Haven't done the Tandur place yet.

That crappy old shopping center in Elizabeth has def turned it around with the new look and new tenants. Pretty impressive even with a dollar general.

I was gonna try Shake Shack last weekend, but I'm not standing in a line for fast food. I ended up doing my normal Friday night meal of Inizio pizza. That and DeSano have fantastic Neapolitan style pizza. If you go to DeSano, get your pizza carnivale style.

Not sure if mentioned before, but Futo Buta is great. I ate at Seoul on Saturday night and the wings are fantastic. Both of those places are in a great location near the breweries in Southend. Sycamore and Wooden Robot are my favs.

I was fairly impressed with SS. The burger was above average and the BBQ bacon cheese fries were top notch. I think they're a limited time only menu option though which sucks if true

I was gonna try Shake Shack last weekend, but I'm not standing in a line for fast food. I ended up doing my normal Friday night meal of Inizio pizza. That and DeSano have fantastic Neapolitan style pizza. If you go to DeSano, get your pizza carnivale style.

Not sure if mentioned before, but Futo Buta is great. I ate at Seoul on Saturday night and the wings are fantastic. Both of those places are in a great location near the breweries in Southend. Sycamore and Wooden Robot are my favs.

I agree with the wings at Seoul - they are probably the best wings I've ever had

Holy fucking Christ, Charlotte has an absolute shit ton of religious cray cray radio stations.

It’s like a time capsule of the south 50 years ago.

Charlotte's not nearly as bad as other parts of the state or SC.

Holy fucking Christ, Charlotte has an absolute shit ton of religious cray cray radio stations.

It’s like a time capsule of the south 50 years ago.

are you complaining about the stations playing christian music? They aren't CRAZY.

Anybody been to that new tex-mex place, Superica, out of Atlanta that opened in South End? I was skeptical of the hype, but ate there last weekend and loved it. Probably the best queso (2 different kinds) I've ever had.

are you complaining about the stations playing christian music? They aren't CRAZY.

No dude. The fire and brimstone AM stations

There are literally dozens

I will say though, I love Charlotte traffic before noon on sundays

It’s non existent

That’s a great benefit

Back