• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

There are over 200 openly proclaimed Muslim only schools in England .. Yet if there were 'White schools only', that would be a racist school !.

Are there Christian schools in England? How does Muslim equate to non-white?

I don't understand lists like that. White people of common descent (German, Irish, Italian, Polish, French, Scottish) have groups and clubs, parade floats, and neighborhoods. American white people are so ubiquitous and spread out that any culture we share is also shared with most non-white Americans.

I don't understand lists like that. White people of common descent (German, Irish, Italian, Polish, French, Scottish) have groups and clubs, parade floats, and neighborhoods. American white people are so ubiquitous and spread out that any culture we share is also shared with most non-white Americans.

That's because you're not a racist asshole sitting around obsessing over how all the blacks have done you wrong, so you can avoid admitting the fact that you're just a rotten failure at life.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

Orange? Do they have orange people in the UK? What are they, Oompa Loompas? That's pretty awesome.

5bbm2o.jpg

Not sure the one on the right is human. Eyebrows were clearly drawn on with sharpie. May be alien.

This is in response to that toddler that was shot in Georgia in a stroller:

"You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Trayvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

Thank you."

I've seen a dozen or more of these "white people don't get attention when crimes are committed against them" posts. I always think about the Jon Benet Ramseys of the world.

Back