• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

10553611_540161486083308_4239110339102616295_n.jpg

This one is amazing.

reminds me of a poster I once saw in a US Marshal's office of a huge convict pressing iron in a prison gym. Under the picture it said "What are YOU doing to stay in shape today?"

reminds me of a poster I once saw in a US Marshal's office of a huge convict pressing iron in a prison gym. Under the picture it said "What are YOU doing to stay in shape today?"

We had that poster, but I think ours said something like "He's working out every day, how about you?"

Facebook related- I think I like George W. Bush now. His icebucket challenge was pretty damn cool- especially the challenge to Bill Clinton.

I never voted for him (and wouldn't now) but still, he has gotten pretty cool.

He was always cool. Just a horrible president.

n funny thing is, "your kind" (i understand the unfair swatch i paint with that statement) has made the white american male a minority. We have zero protected rights. So in all honestly, white males are the most oppressed group in the world.

By "your kind," is he talking about women? Women have been a numerical majority in the US for as long as I can remember.

Last edited:
At least it wasn't "you're kind."

Maybe that would've been better.

Back