• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

"So let me see if I understand everything that is going on here....I get to keep my vagina but I have to share my paycheck???? Pretty sure that no man, government or entity would ever rule this woman's jewel anyways!!"

Lol

About
My mom is a bitch and puts gay stuff here.
Lives in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Male

definitely a winner

This is actually a response to the crazies, but I thought worth posting:

"I hear lots of people claiming it's time to move to Canada. I say go for it! You'll enjoy affordable healthcare and education. You know, the kind of things we want here in America. Just remember to leave your weapons at the border, since they have pretty strict gun control laws up there."

JTjhS.png

I'm sure she prayed for the Christians to show up, so really she should be blaming God on this one.

Was hoping to wake up this morning and hear Obama was no longer president...boy was I disappointed,well all I can say is yall better hold on it's gonna be another rough 4 yrs with a persistent that calls himself a "Christian"haha that's funny...Obama u should read the Bible cause ur beliefs is the total opposite of they way there suppose to be for a man that calls himself a Christian...

hey he faces Mecca when he prays just like everyone else!!! O wait, that's those other guys that do that. Sorry

I'm sry but if he was a Christian God wouldn't be taking out of everything,abortions would be eligal cause there is the morning after pill,same sex marriages would be eligal as well...it's all in the Bible dude..

This is all the same feed. Part of me was thinking about de-friending a while ago, but she is just too funny.

Things to do today.
1. Get up.
2. Get on my Welfare Computer and check my food stamps.
3. Get on my welfare phone and call a few people.
3. Call a Ambulance to take me to the doctor because I have a pimple on my butt. And charge it off to Medicaid
4. Have the hospital pay for me a cab home.
5. Turn my heat up and open the windows because Welfare has my back on the electric bill.
6. Eat my Steak and Lobster I bought with my food stamp money.
7. Do a little hanging out at the street corner with my cardboard sign saying "I'm too lazy to find a job. Give me money for my MadDog and I need to DONK out my Caprice"
8. Bitch and complain about how this country OWES me......And how the system keeps me down.

OR BETTER YET... I will go out and work, pay my taxes, raise my family, pay my bills, make sure my car is full of gas, eat Ramen spiced up with some celery and carrots. All on $500 every 2 weeks take home.... And hold my head high because I aint a lazy peice of shit. Hope this pisses people off.

Another beaut.

Holy moly. #6 especially. I want in on those food stamps.

I was at the Harris Teeter at Northlake Mall in Durham one time (a long time ago, this is when they still had ashtrays in the grocery stores) and will never forget watching a couple of black ladies pooling food stamps to buy a whole mess of king crab legs and steaks. SMH.

This is actually a response to the crazies, but I thought worth posting:

"I hear lots of people claiming it's time to move to Canada. I say go for it! You'll enjoy affordable healthcare and education. You know, the kind of things we want here in America. Just remember to leave your weapons at the border, since they have pretty strict gun control laws up there."

That's awesome. I was about to post this one:

I am so disgusted right now with our nation...packing up for canada. God help us all.

I'm now catching up on the 54 responses she got. They're... interesting.

The funny thing is a majority of the Obama voters voted over and over again all day long while the Romney voters were working their asses off and only had time to vote once. We're just workin ao other people can live off of welfare and unemployment. And it's about to get worse because he's about to cut a shitload of more jobs #heated!!!!

I don't even.

I don't even know wtf this could possibly be referring to. I thought that cunt made an ass of herself on air last night.

Meghyn Kelly on fox is a class act!!

Back