• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Saw this poster at the movie theatre this weekend.

savingchristmas_sm.jpg

Wait, this is seriously a thing? You're shittin me.

should've gone with "Cameron's Savin' Christmas"

lol "In partnership with Liberty University"

What are atheist arguments about Christmas?

What are atheist arguments about Christmas?

Mainly that most of the traditions surrounding the holidays are not Christian in origin. And they're not really arguments. Sociopaths like Cameron are the only ones arguing.

Is Cameron a true believer or salesman? I love the quotes about how this will obliterate atheist arguments about Christmas. As if a guy like OGD is going to watch this movie, and be like "yep I'm convinced, pack it up here".

My understanding was that he really believes this stuff. I actually might watch this, just to see what type of pathetic attempt he makes at backing up some of his arguments. We can argue about the man upstairs all day long, but some of his claims, like the one that the winter solstice is not the reason we celebrate christmas in the winter, are complete bullshit.

Mainly that most of the traditions surrounding the holidays are not Christian in origin. And they're not really arguments. Sociopaths like Cameron are the only ones arguing.

So they're #facts that Cameron would probably agree with. I doubt this movie is about finding the Christ is Christmas trees.

Back