• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

1969170_652650114770668_8207496311724481085_n.png

ugh...

Hahaha, I just noticed the "buy 5 get 1 free" deal. Because clearly everyone needs six of these.

Depends how many terrorists you have on the plane. Unreal.

Sentiments for today ‪#‎2ndAmendment‬ ‪#‎JoeforAmerica‬ ‪#‎gunsdaily‬ ‪#‎NRA‬ ‪#‎GodUSAguns‬ ‪#‎donttreadonme‬

1466251_970491011606_680787127254053211_n.jpg

A girl posted that. Sadly, she's pretty hot. Hot and crazy walk hand in hand.

let her know that the gubmint has drones that roam the skies and her cute handgun can't stop them from killing her and taking her land whenever they want to take it

Pretty sure he's the most revered profit in the Quran.

Right, but the National Cathedral issue is the opposite direction. Not really sure where I come down on the issue, I'd want to know more about the impetus for event before forming an opinion.

Right, but the National Cathedral issue is the opposite direction. Not really sure where I come down on the issue, I'd want to know more about the impetus for event before forming an opinion.

Is the national cathedral owned by the public/Washington, or owned by the denomination?

Is the national cathedral owned by the public/Washington, or owned by the denomination?

it's privately held by the Episcopal Church. It was not built and is not maintained with taxpayer money, to my knowledge (confirmed by Wikipedia but I didn't dig further than that).

it's privately held by the Episcopal Church. It was not built and is not maintained with taxpayer money, to my knowledge (confirmed by Wikipedia but I didn't dig further than that).

Interesting. I always thought it was non-denominational.

Back when it was started in the late 1800s -early 1900s, the Episcopal Church was the church of the establishment and the political elite. Made a lot of sense for it to be an Episcopal Church then.

Back