• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

"Coincidence that the two states that voted to legalize recreational marijuana are also two of the states that voted for Obama to stay in office, I think not... It makes perfect sense, as that means all the pot heads and drug dealers were voting in those states. Of course the same man that saw a 75:1 ratio for the increase of people on food stamps versus the number of new jobs created is the ideal candidate. Pot is supposed to give people the munchies, and often drug dealers get government assistance due to having little reportable income after all..."

"Coincidence that the two states that voted to legalize recreational marijuana are also two of the states that voted for Obama to stay in office, I think not... It makes perfect sense, as that means all the pot heads and drug dealers were voting in those states. Of course the same man that saw a 75:1 ratio for the increase of people on food stamps versus the number of new jobs created is the ideal candidate. Pot is supposed to give people the munchies, and often drug dealers get government assistance due to having little reportable income after all..."

That's just logic, bro.

Not a looney facebook post, but this made me laugh:

Karen Kilgariff ‏@KarenKilgariff
Keep America's caddies in your prayers today, what with all the rage golfing that'll be taking place.
Retweeted by Patton Oswalt

Not really crazy, just stupid. Mom of girl I knew in HS, posting on daughter's comment, says her 401k distributions are going to be taxed as capital gains and that the Obama administration is going to raise the capital gains rate to 42%.

Not a looney facebook post, but this made me laugh:

Karen Kilgariff ‏@KarenKilgariff
Keep America's caddies in your prayers today, what with all the rage golfing that'll be taking place.
Retweeted by Patton Oswalt

That's pretty good.

The last one is hilarious.

I love that Romney voters "only had time to vote once," as if they would have voted more if they weren't busy working so hard. I wonder if she thinks voting for president is like voting for American Idol.

Weeeeeeeeee!

What's done is done. I am done ranting and raving about this issue. Life has to move on I can not live my life with all this hate in my heart. Even though I do not like it and never will agree, I will make the most of what I have and keep moving forward in my life. God Bless Us All and America. May the Lord guide us.

So I've kept my polital opinion to myself, but this was just too funny... No negative remarks please- just an innocent funny story my daughter said...
[Daughter] said " why did people vote Obama, he's a bad guy?!?". I said, "he's not a bad guy, he just has bad morals.". She asked what morals were and I said "it's choices you make and the way u live.". She then said "oh, so like he smokes?!?". Hahaha! If only it was that innocent!

This little number is from one of my wife's friends from Florida.

I guess I should feel lucky that my feed isn't full of ridiculousness today...

From my brother:

"As if on cue, my first patient today was a Medicaid patient with an iPhone. Needless to say this did not help my mood. If I just find a suitable liberal to punch in the face I think I would feel better."

It must suck to have a job where you have so much contempt for so many of your customers.

"Obama is the most divisive man to ever hold the office of the presidency. Lots of clueless, uninformed people out there who haven't a clue what it means to be an American or to live in the BEST country in the world."

"Think about it. In our nation's history, has there ever been anyone--since Cornwallis--who has been a bigger enemy of what America stands for than Barack Obama?"

"I don't think even Carter was this bad. Carter didn't start REALLY hating America until he became an ex-president. He is a bitter, mean spirited, evil old man."

"If the pathetic American news media would stop shilling for Obama, Romney would have a 20 point lead and would be on the way to a landslide victory reminiscent of Reagan's 49-state trouncing of Mondale.

The First Amendment has become a joke--the news media is no better than Pravda during the heyday of the Soviet communist state. No wonder the US Communist Party has endorsed Obama!"

Just learned the genius who is responsible for the above posts deactivated his facebook account today. Bwahahaahaha!

Another beaut.

"All on $500 every 2 weeks take home.... And hold my head high because I aint a lazy peice of shit. Hope this pisses people off."

Yeah, that guy is really getting jammed with taxes, probably making 20k a year.

Back