Page 12 of 755 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262112512 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook Gold from Crazies

"Investing is pointless now. The tax on money made off of the stock market, mutual funds, and pensions is being increased from 15% to 20-25%. The problem is if you invest and lose money you don't get that money back. The risk is not worth the potential reward. They truly are trying to make people completely dependent on the govt."

rolling quads since 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon923 View Post
    From my brother:

"As if on cue, my first patient today was a Medicaid patient with an iPhone. Needless to say this did not help my mood. If I just find a suitable liberal to punch in the face I think I would feel better."

It must suck to have a job where you have so much contempt for so many of your customers.
    he's on my friend list too, that post kind of made me laugh.

My step-dad is damn near suicidal...I honestly don't get people that get so wrapped up personally in this.

Woah, I know 923's brother!

Never Murdered My FIL
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinsNDeacs View Post
    My step-dad is damn near suicidal...I honestly don't get people that get so wrapped up personally in this.
    That's my mom. It's her birthday too.

I'm really fucking bummed that dude deactivated his Facebook account. I've been waiting MONTHS for Obama to win this election so that I could read his meltdown. It was going to be EPIC. Definitely a good move for that dude though, because he def would have crossed the line and gone all raycess, and that would likely have had serious implications for his job. But still, bad for Say Hey Deac.

Quote Originally Posted by Say Hey Deac View Post
    Woah, I know 923's brother!
    I do too! Have to say I stopped getting his updates a while ago, though, for stuff exactly like this. As soon as Say Hey said he knew who it was I had a pretty good guess.
    Runs with deer.

Quote Originally Posted by Say Hey Deac View Post
    Just learned the genius who is responsible for the above posts deactivated his facebook account today. Bwahahaahaha!
    I bet he just blocked you because you mentioned Nate Silver.
    Runs with deer.

Nah, brah. He's not my facebook friend -- he's Mrs. Say Hey's. So like every night I grab her iPad and look at her facebook page just so I can read his posts. It's part of my daily routine. And now that has been TAKEN AWAY FROM ME.

I blame...Obama.
    Runs with deer.

"Who thinks Obama and Congress will accept Puerto Rico's request to become the 51st state. That would make another 4 million people for our tax dollars to have to support."

Resident Astrophysicist
    Blog Entries
    "Im going to piss someone off with the comment im going to make but everyone knows that obama got elected by 3 groups of people but ill just name one what are you dumbass people going to do when the rst of us run out of shit to give ya whats wrong with getting off your dead beat ass and getting a job wait i know its because your president makes it easy for ya to sit in your chair drink a beer and do nothing all day.Im pissed ive worked my ass off since i was 11 no one gave me a thing ive worked hard for anything ive got and now ill have to pay more in taxes on me and my company so everyone can have healthcare and i dont want to hear people say oooo i just cant catch a break most of the young people that voted for obama have know clue at what he will try to do to the small buisnesses in this country. But its not all your fault everyone from the top down in this country are full of greed everyone wants more than they need i know what your going to say oooo hes just pissed at the election guess what your right that is still my right for a little longer anyways.But ya know what ill still hold on to the fact that this is my country and ill pray for her ill still get emotional about things that happens to herbut i want go down without a fight"

Quote Originally Posted by TWDeac View Post
    "Im going to piss someone off with the comment im going to make but everyone knows that obama got elected by 3 groups of people but ill just name one what are you dumbass people going to do when the rst of us run out of shit to give ya whats wrong with getting off your dead beat ass and getting a job wait i know its because your president makes it easy for ya to sit in your chair drink a beer and do nothing all day.Im pissed ive worked my ass off since i was 11 no one gave me a thing ive worked hard for anything ive got and now ill have to pay more in taxes on me and my company so everyone can have healthcare and i dont want to hear people say oooo i just cant catch a break most of the young people that voted for obama have know clue at what he will try to do to the small buisnesses in this country. But its not all your fault everyone from the top down in this country are full of greed everyone wants more than they need i know what your going to say oooo hes just pissed at the election guess what your right that is still my right for a little longer anyways.But ya know what ill still hold on to the fact that this is my country and ill pray for her ill still get emotional about things that happens to herbut i want go down without a fight"
    The best part of this rant is the completely arbitrary punctuation. I mean, if you're going to go all stream of consciousness, why bother to throw three periods in there? Or does he think those are actually sentences?

Quote Originally Posted by CrapshootDeac View Post
    The best part of this rant is the completely arbitrary punctuation. I mean, if you're going to go all stream of consciousness, why bother to throw three periods in there? Or does he think those are actually sentences?
    Mrs. Dalloway said she would buy the flowers herself. For Lucy had he-DEY TOOK OUR JERBS N OUR MONAY!

"If we let Puerto Rico become a state what other poor nations will want to become states?"

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    I do too! Have to say I stopped getting his updates a while ago, though, for stuff exactly like this. As soon as Say Hey said he knew who it was I had a pretty good guess.
    He had an account on the old boards but I don't know that he's ever made the transition over here.

"What good does it do to vote are work hell I stop working and gets an Obama phone and well far"

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDeac03 View Post
    Got about 10 or 12 in and had to stop reading that filth.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

that's... interesting