• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

screenshot20121108at443.png

There are some very greedy, very selfish people in this country.

Yep, like the note from this guy we got:

Tell em to get relief from their messiah, Obama. They voted for him now live with him. Leave me alone... No more charity

There was a facebook post yesterday from a relative who said things will change after the 20 million man protest march on Washington. Which will never happen and he most certainly will be too lazy to participate in. I assume he's a Trump fan.

Racist Anti-Obama Facebook post gets woman fired

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57548077-71/racist-anti-obama-facebook-post-gets-woman-fired/

"I didn't think it would be that big of a deal."
These are words so many of us have used, just before someone slapped us across the chops.
So it has proved for Denise Helms, a 22-year-old woman from Turlock, Calif., who used Facebook to express her own miffedness with the re-election of the president.
As Fox 40 in Sacramento records it, she wrote: "Another 4 years of this n*****. Maybe he will get assassinated this term."

Racist Anti-Obama Facebook post gets woman fired

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57548077-71/racist-anti-obama-facebook-post-gets-woman-fired/

"I didn't think it would be that big of a deal."
These are words so many of us have used, just before someone slapped us across the chops.
So it has proved for Denise Helms, a 22-year-old woman from Turlock, Calif., who used Facebook to express her own miffedness with the re-election of the president.
As Fox 40 in Sacramento records it, she wrote: "Another 4 years of this n*****. Maybe he will get assassinated this term."

Yeah, it's just the old farts in the Republican Party.

I'm really fucking bummed that dude deactivated his Facebook account. I've been waiting MONTHS for Obama to win this election so that I could read his meltdown. It was going to be EPIC. Definitely a good move for that dude though, because he def would have crossed the line and gone all raycess, and that would likely have had serious implications for his job. But still, bad for Say Hey Deac.

Nah, brah. He's not my facebook friend -- he's Mrs. Say Hey's. So like every night I grab her iPad and look at her facebook page just so I can read his posts. It's part of my daily routine. And now that has been TAKEN AWAY FROM ME.

That selfish bastard.

This posted on Facebook, from Christian:

You should have to pass a test to be able to vote. So many dumb niggers go out and vote so they can say "My president is black." and that's bullshit. Call me racist, I don't care. It's a fact, Obama won because he caters to poor black people by being a fucking Robin Hood. Not one person that voted for Obama can even give one half-assed reason why they did, look up any video on YouTube titled "Obama voters" and you'll see the education level of 90% of his votes. I truly hope that the world does end in December, so I only have to deal with this bum ass nigger being my president for another month. If you voted for Obama, I DARE you to have to the balls to say something on here too. Tell me how he cares for the middle class and how Romney is a rich prick. I'd rather have a rich prick that knows how to generate jobs and improve the economy than a nigger that thinks it's okay to tax the fuck out of my family and other hard working families to support the broke hood niggers that ride every governent asssistance program into the ground. In conclusion, if you voted for Romney, thank you for being an educated contributor to our country. If you voted for Obama, you're a dumb fucking nigger or a poor college student that is okay with "Robbin' Hood" Obama letting others pay for you to graduate with a worthless degree that'll end up allowing you to work at McDonalds. You're welcome.

/thread

Please let me know his facebook address. Thanks. #rambo

"some random guy messaged me about my Obama status from tuesday trying to sound like he's somebody, then blocked me after he felt like his 2 cents mattered. typical."

Hahahaha who did it? Own up for some PosRep

"some random guy messaged me about my Obama status from tuesday trying to sound like he's somebody, then blocked me after he felt like his 2 cents mattered. typical."

Hahahaha who did it? Own up for some PosRep

Not I said the dv7

Back