• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

The right is doubling down on stupid:

152720.jpg

THIS PHOTO SHOULD STUN AND SADDEN ALL AMERICANS! tHE BOOK HE IS HOLDING IS CALLED THE POST- AMERICAN WORLD...WRITTEN BY A MUSLIM, FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW POST MEANS THE WORLD AFTER AMERICA AS WE NOW KNOW IT!!!!! PLEASE SHARE THE HELL OUT OF THIS!!!!

I think that picture is from before the last election.

The anti-intellectualism I confront on facebook is pretty astonishing. And let's be honest, I'm not exactly a phd in anything. My view isn't from an ivory tower, more like from a grain silo, and these people still scare the piss out of me.

I'll never look half as smooth as Obama does in that picture.

makes you think twice about telling someone you don't have time to read anymore.

Seriously. And that's just a casual photo. Dude is my hero. Well, right behind Uncle Joe Biden, which should be every working class white man's aspiration. If Uncle Joe can do it, so can I.

makes you think twice about telling someone you don't have time to read anymore.

Truth.

Do they ever research what is in the book b4 freaking the hell out!??!

Research? Conservatives? Bwahahahhahahaahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their idea of research in this election cycle was to make up numbers and call actual research biased then plan a fireworks celebration around their fake numbers.

Hey don't be so harsh, in this case they are freaking out about an actual photo instead of a photoshopped picture purporting to show Obama saluting with the wrong hand or bowing to the Ayatollah or some such.

If you look close at that picture it appears as if he is confirming a common stereotype. Careful Mr. President...don't trip over it.

Back