• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

What kind of ego does Obama have to think anyone gives a rats ass what crocodile tears he sheds and words he speak about today's tragedy. Seriously he is a piece of sh*t

What kind of ego does Obama have to think anyone gives a rats ass what crocodile tears he sheds and words he speak about today's tragedy. Seriously he is a piece of sh*t

I hope people are tearing him a new one.

"I might be crazy, but I think out government has a lot to do with the recent shootings in America.
The government wants to take out guns away.
Why wouldn't they stage horrific events, to scare the people, and take our guns away??"

"I might be crazy, but I think out government has a lot to do with the recent shootings in America.
The government wants to take out guns away.
Why wouldn't they stage horrific events, to scare the people, and take our guns away??"

Facepalm

From my hillbilly Uncle in the Air Force
"what better way to get a quick knee jerk reaction and get a strict or crazy gun law passed than to have seemingly random horrible mass shootings, i always thought the gov would be cleaner in their actions and not so sloppy but maybe that's the point so sloppy that people might believe these guys lost it but since dead guys don't talk and the police haven't killed a single shooter i guess we have no other option than to believe our most honest gov B.S. the real crimnals as always are in our capital and will remain blameless wake up America we are being bamboozaled"

this is a guy who was stationed 50 miles from Venice Italy for 10 months but only ate Pizza off base and never visited a single museum.

Last edited:
From my brother:

"As if on cue, my first patient today was a Medicaid patient with an iPhone. Needless to say this did not help my mood. If I just find a suitable liberal to punch in the face I think I would feel better."

It must suck to have a job where you have so much contempt for so many of your customers.

Unfriended your bro just now after reading a ludicrously douchey post re: Obama and gun control.

Unfriended your bro just now after reading a ludicrously douchey post re: Obama and gun control.

I was tempted myself. Seriously after reading all afternoon about this and thinking about those parents with little kids just like mine, and then seeing that post, made me really sad and angry. 20 people lose their kids and all he can think about is shitting on Obama.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

This is the shit that makes me lose my temper but I take a deep breath and realize I am acting just like the nut jobs.......wussa

That is absolutely unbelievable. What type of person thinks like that?

Maybe just maybe if the school could have had a morning prayer asking god for help and saftey today the sob would have hit a telephone pole and died before he got there. ive watched tv all day today and a lot of people ask why this happened its simple we have taken god out of everything in our lives it gives the devil a lot of room to move right in. Dear lord help us all.

So let me get this straight. Because they didn't ask god for help, he wouldn't lend his assistance. Give me a fucking break.

You all have some horrible friends.

Fuck every single one of these dumbass, willfully ignorant, cunts. Fuck them all. I can't wait till they are nominated for a Darwin Award.

Seriously. Fuck them.

So let me get this straight. Because they didn't ask god for help, he wouldn't lend his assistance. Give me a fucking break.

I have seen the "Prayer out of schools = violence into schools" comments a lot of FB and twitter. It's maddening. The two most church going nations on the planet (the US and SA) are in the top 5 for most violent crime.

That is absolutely unbelievable. What type of person thinks like that?

The kid that grew up in a wealthy suburb. His parents own a business of some sorts and he was born on 3rd base. But he's the only one that doesn't know that.

Back