• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

644188_526552814037754_1413004826_n.jpg

I was always taught that God is omnipresent. This gunman must be smarter than god...he was able to get into the school.

The human being is a dumb, dumb animal. I am so much more comforted by the randomness of tragedy than by some notion of a deranged deity that included this in some grand plan for humanity.

Just because you can't pray over the intercom doesn't mean God is not allowed in schools.

Pretty much. Can't explain that to a lot of people.

You have 16-17 other hours in a day to pray your face off. Why is it so important to force it on everyone at school?

You have 16-17 other hours in a day to pray your face off. Why is it so important to force it on everyone at school?

You can pray at school. Adult school employees cannot lead the class in prayer. The same Jesus who said "But whenever you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you." Is probably not too pissed off about that.

Awfully curious move by "God" to sacrifice the lives of 20 children to express His apparent unhappiness about the drafting of our Constitution by a bunch of dudes 200+ years ago.

How hard is it to understand that religion WILL not be forced in schools!?!? I still prayed in school ( mostly before tests) and it did not take God out of my life.
Paragraph after paragraph posted by my RW friends about guns and God.

I'm just assuming the dude who posted this is trolling:

598360_10152346097030052_1694725262_n.jpg

Last edited:
If not trolling, probably one of the nuts who thinks this was planned by Obama to try and take away everyone's guns.

Is that the point? I was confused.

FWIW...it came out today that he forced his way into the school.

Back