• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Love facebook!

It's very weird to see a president who has no problem with abortions in the third trimester stand against violence towards children. Not to mention his sudden desire for immediate gun control when hundreds of children have been gunned down over past 5 years in his own backyard of Chicago, which has some of the most strict gun control laws in the country. (Many murders happening just blocks from his own home)

It's unfortunate that this situation is being exploited to further advance an agenda.

When I hear that line "exploited to advance an agenda", I wonder what the agenda is? What do citizens "gain" from gun control besides a theoretically safe environment. I know what the gun industry gains from loose regulations, $$$$$$$$$$.

And then she started thinking about it: "I think that it would be easier to make laws that were for the greater good if everyone kept in mind that your right to whatever shouldn't infringe on someone else's rights.... and I've thought a great deal about the wording of the Constitution - like, if we took it exactly like they meant it, women and non-whites would still not have the right to vote, etc. Granted that the 2nd amendment was written long before they dreamed of weapons such as rpg's, so I guess if we were to take it as they meant it, we would all own muskets and swords. The genius AND the downside to the Constitution is that it is open to interpretation."

But you still need options: "However, I'd like to keep my options open - I'm not building a bunker in the backyard or anything, but for people to say that a revolution or civil war would never happen here is just plain silly. Not that it has to happen, but for the history of the world, there have been revolutions, revolts, civil wars, crusades... and those are happening right now in other parts of the world.

I keep seeing things where people say that comparing a ban on weapons to what happened in Nazi Germany, etc, is ridiculous... and I ask why? When the government requires citizens to be unarmed, watch out for a hostile takeover... Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it....

I don't post often but had to post this one. Too golden too waste. FB post from a high school "acquaintance." The ironic part is that most of her facebook profile pics are of her and her elementary school-aged children.

"Gun control. I keep seeing these memes, but not one has actually said it - ANY kind of gun 'control' is unconstitutional. That's it. The 2nd amendment actually says that ANY kind of weapon that the government has is to be available to the citizens also. This LEGALLY means that I am allowed to keep a tank in my driveway and own a nuke. You can argue it all you want, but that's what it is. I have actually read the 2nd amendment.
Common sense dictates that regular citizens should not actually own tanks or nukes, but any GUN that our military has should be available. This is actually so that we can defend ourselves against our own government if need be, and they won't have the automatic win since they're armed and we're not. It shouldn't even be up for debate.

In the words of Jay-Z, "you some type of lawyer or something"

And please tell me she's just debating herself.

Last edited:
The second amendment was just so poorly written. It's like they were all hammered on absinthe.

When I hear that line "exploited to advance an agenda", I wonder what the agenda is? What do citizens "gain" from gun control besides a theoretically safe environment. I know what the gun industry gains from loose regulations, $$$$$$$$$$.

You have to penetrate the bubble to figure this out. In a lot of these bat shit crazy's world they seriously believe that the movie V For Vendetta will come true. My old roommate had this same paranoia and it got the point where I just laughed and mocked the idea that the Federal Government would come and take his valuables. ( WHY?) Then again this is the same guy who said to me that you can't blame the economy on the President back in Oct. 08 but has somehow changed his mind on Obama....shocker..

I don't post often but had to post this one. Too golden too waste. FB post from a high school "acquaintance." The ironic part is that most of her facebook profile pics are of her and her elementary school-aged children.

"Gun control. I keep seeing these memes, but not one has actually said it - ANY kind of gun 'control' is unconstitutional. That's it. The 2nd amendment actually says that ANY kind of weapon that the government has is to be available to the citizens also. This LEGALLY means that I am allowed to keep a tank in my driveway and own a nuke. You can argue it all you want, but that's what it is. I have actually read the 2nd amendment.
Common sense dictates that regular citizens should not actually own tanks or nukes, but any GUN that our military has should be available. This is actually so that we can defend ourselves against our own government if need be, and they won't have the automatic win since they're armed and we're not. It shouldn't even be up for debate.

meanwhile-in-russia2.jpg

This is not from Facebook, but RDToy just forwarded this blog to me after one of her friends passed it along to her:

http://shortlittlerebel.wordpress.com/2012/12/16/urgent-update-on-connecticut-shooting/

I actually thought the "government set all this up as a conspiracy" would take a little longer, but here we go.

SO MUCH GOLD IN THE COMMENTS!

Esther says: December 17, 2012 at 9:59 pm
The government has NEVER been above killing the kids among its citizens. It pays army recruiters every year to recruit kids, kids on the brink of adulthood that the government has no problem sacrificing in wars and batttles and everything related.

Mike says: December 18, 2012 at 3:13 am
FYI- The Newtown Highschool is closer to the shooter’s home than the elementary school. The alleged shooter would have had a more recent experience with the H.S. than the elementary school. Where is the security camera footage from the school? Supposedly, the shooter was at the school on Thursday and had an altercation. Where is the incident report or eyewitness verification of that? They are saying ‘Now we must move forward and heal.’ There are no real answers and BTW the State Police issued a statement about harassing witnesses and victims families – Check it out of the CT State Police website under shooting update.

Jennifer Showaker says: December 18, 2012 at 4:54 am
This is exactly what I was thinking!!! I felt horrible about the shooting but whenever I watched the news it would make me sick to my stomach because they would turn the focus to one thing: the gun laws. What a coincidence that this should happen when ‘O’ is trying to take away our gun rights, he is not wasting any time right now to take that right away from the American people. What’s next? Some terrible conspiracy against our churches to take our Christian right’s away as well? I agree with you because sadly, I smell something wrong here too.

Raime says: December 18, 2012 at 5:04 am
I think you’re spot on. I have thought all the shootings since the mosque massacre were planned to enforce gun control. I’m not sure if it’s our government only or a group of elite like the Bilderbergs but definitely not coincidence. I just don’t know how they get the shooters to do it. Now if everyone else would just open their eyes…thanks for sharing!!

Inconsistencies in the media reports as it was unfolding?!?!?!?! IT WAS OBAMA.

SO MUCH GOLD IN THE COMMENTS!

Inconsistencies in the media reports as it was unfolding?!?!?!?! IT WAS OBAMA.

Yes, the comments are money. I didn't have time to go look at all the supporting links she posted, but I plan on checking those out later too.

honestly, as much as i would love to say something, it's not worth upsetting her.

women in the workplace are scary. you don't want to ruffle feathers, or you'll deal with passive-aggressive crap for the rest of time.

Back