Page 2 of 755 FirstFirst 12345671252102502 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 15097

Thread: Facebook Gold from Crazies

  1. #21
    From a lovely young lady in line behind me for early voting:

    "Who are you voting for?"

    Me: "Romney"

    Her: "Goddamn, all y'all white motherfuckers vote for Romney."


    I wasn't quite sure how to respond to that without being a jackass, so I just laughed and went about my business. She would later redeem herself when she got to the desk to give her name and address to vote and she whipped out a birth certificate, social security card and drivers license. When told she needed none of these she said "I know, I just wanted to make sure she (gestures to a large white woman with a legal pad who is clearly a Republican poll observer) has something to write about."

    She cracked me up.
    Last edited by Liquid Karma; 11-01-2012 at 04:38 PM.

  2. #22

  3. #23
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    45,891

  4. #24
    Is it true Obama helped Clinton kill Vince Foster?

    Post this on Facebook. The libertarian case for Obama. Of course, you may have to explain to some what libertarian means.


    http://reason.com/archives/2012/10/2...oting-for-obam
    Last edited by RaleighDevil; 11-01-2012 at 04:57 PM.

  5. #25
    Steve Lepore KitchinDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    1,388

  6. #26
    Bernie Eskimo Bro
    KickballDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Vermont Republic
    Posts
    3,464
    On Colin Powell saying compromise is how this country works:

    You (in general, not personally) think the US should be run on compromise and not on our fundamental values that made this the greatest nation in the world? One of the definitions of "compromise" per Webster is "to weaken or give up". Another is to "make adjustments to opposing demands". I guess we will become a nation of compromises - militarily and financially. Is that what's good for America?

  7. #27
    The Pumpfaker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    nowhere special
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by KickballDeac View Post
    On Colin Powell saying compromise is how this country works:
    Wow!

  8. #28
    I never saw a rainbow sticker on the back of Jesus' car. Nor did he ever demand that everyone get together to pay for a trip to the ER because he had a sore throat. He didn't whine. He would never ask for you to take your daughter to planned parenthood because she made a mistake and we need to kill her baby because we dont want to punish her. I am trying to figure out how he was so liberal.
    ...

  9. #29
    Never Murdered My FIL
    Deacfreak07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    65,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Ball State Deac View Post
    I never saw a rainbow sticker on the back of Jesus' car. Nor did he ever demand that everyone get together to pay for a trip to the ER because he had a sore throat. He didn't whine. He would never ask for you to take your daughter to planned parenthood because she made a mistake and we need to kill her baby because we dont want to punish her. I am trying to figure out how he was so liberal.
    so much lol in that one BSD. I never saw Jesus eating circus peanuts or texting on his smartphone.

  10. #30
    Scooter Banks

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    8,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Ball State Deac View Post
    ...
    Winner.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacfreak07 View Post
    so much lol in that one BSD. I never saw Jesus eating circus peanuts or texting on his smartphone.
    In fairness, I bated him into it. But still, pretty hilarious.

  12. #32
    Historically Competitive
    Wrangor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Mississippi Delta
    Posts
    12,429
    This one from my uncle:

    I keep seeing fellow GM retirees liking that lying SOB Mitt Romney on FB. I find it hard to believe they would "like" someone who would have "gutted" their lifestyle if he had his way. Now he is running down the companies themselves trying to "mislead" (lie to) people just to win votes!

  13. #33
    Scooter Banks

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    8,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrangor View Post
    This one from my uncle:

    I keep seeing fellow GM retirees liking that lying SOB Mitt Romney on FB. I find it hard to believe they would "like" someone who would have "gutted" their lifestyle if he had his way. Now he is running down the companies themselves trying to "mislead" (lie to) people just to win votes!
    Wrangor no understand thread.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by RaleighDeacon View Post
    I have completely highjacked a status update thread on Deadbolt's page, but I will leave it up to him to bring it here as I am being a monumental dick.
    Unfortunately after I got out of my meeting he had deleted all his posts.

    The gist was I made a post about Romney and his Ohio "relief" event. This douche knuckle starts going on and on like a parrot who's been locked in a room with Fox News for the last six months and RaleighDeacon, myself and another college acquaintance systematically destroy him, so he deletes all his posts (which I despise) and crawled away like a scolded dog.

    It was kind of epic...and RD got pretty blood thirsty. Kind of impressive, really.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Karma View Post
    From a lovely young lady in line behind me for early voting:

    "Who are you voting for?"

    Me: "Romney"

    Her: "Goddamn, all y'all white motherfuckers vote for Romney."


    I wasn't quite sure how to respond to that without being a jackass, so I just laughed and went about my business. She would later redeem herself when she got to the desk to give her name and address to vote and she whipped out a birth certificate, social security card and drivers license. When told she needed none of these she said "I know, I just wanted to make sure she (gestures to a large white woman with a legal pad who is clearly a Republican poll observer) has something to write about."

    She cracked me up.
    I just took the conservative judge info on the street and plugged in my vote. No drama.

  16. #36
    "The Democratic Party is officially the party of hate, murder and atheism."

    "The Democratic Party has become the party of hate, envy and greed. And ZERO class."

  17. #37
    "I never vote, but if they took my right to vote away, then I would fight to get back the right not to vote"

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesSokolove View Post
    "I never vote, but if they took my right to vote away, then I would fight to get back the right not to vote"
    Alright, that's actually pretty funny.

  19. #39
    Can't believe people haven't commented on Uncle RULZ's Facebook ramblings.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Ball State Deac View Post
    Can't believe people haven't commented on Uncle RULZ's Facebook ramblings.
    Please post.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •