• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

From a lovely young lady in line behind me for early voting:

"Who are you voting for?"

Me: "Romney"

Her: "Goddamn, all y'all white motherfuckers vote for Romney."

I wasn't quite sure how to respond to that without being a jackass, so I just laughed and went about my business. She would later redeem herself when she got to the desk to give her name and address to vote and she whipped out a birth certificate, social security card and drivers license. When told she needed none of these she said "I know, I just wanted to make sure she (gestures to a large white woman with a legal pad who is clearly a Republican poll observer) has something to write about."

She cracked me up.

Last edited:
obama-controversial-painting.png

On Colin Powell saying compromise is how this country works:

You (in general, not personally) think the US should be run on compromise and not on our fundamental values that made this the greatest nation in the world? One of the definitions of "compromise" per Webster is "to weaken or give up". Another is to "make adjustments to opposing demands". I guess we will become a nation of compromises - militarily and financially. Is that what's good for America?

I never saw a rainbow sticker on the back of Jesus' car. Nor did he ever demand that everyone get together to pay for a trip to the ER because he had a sore throat. He didn't whine. He would never ask for you to take your daughter to planned parenthood because she made a mistake and we need to kill her baby because we dont want to punish her. I am trying to figure out how he was so liberal.

I never saw a rainbow sticker on the back of Jesus' car. Nor did he ever demand that everyone get together to pay for a trip to the ER because he had a sore throat. He didn't whine. He would never ask for you to take your daughter to planned parenthood because she made a mistake and we need to kill her baby because we dont want to punish her. I am trying to figure out how he was so liberal.

so much lol in that one BSD. I never saw Jesus eating circus peanuts or texting on his smartphone.

This one from my uncle:

I keep seeing fellow GM retirees liking that lying SOB Mitt Romney on FB. I find it hard to believe they would "like" someone who would have "gutted" their lifestyle if he had his way. Now he is running down the companies themselves trying to "mislead" (lie to) people just to win votes!

This one from my uncle:

I keep seeing fellow GM retirees liking that lying SOB Mitt Romney on FB. I find it hard to believe they would "like" someone who would have "gutted" their lifestyle if he had his way. Now he is running down the companies themselves trying to "mislead" (lie to) people just to win votes!

Wrangor no understand thread.

I have completely highjacked a status update thread on Deadbolt's page, but I will leave it up to him to bring it here as I am being a monumental dick.

Unfortunately after I got out of my meeting he had deleted all his posts.

The gist was I made a post about Romney and his Ohio "relief" event. This douche knuckle starts going on and on like a parrot who's been locked in a room with Fox News for the last six months and RaleighDeacon, myself and another college acquaintance systematically destroy him, so he deletes all his posts (which I despise) and crawled away like a scolded dog.

It was kind of epic...and RD got pretty blood thirsty. Kind of impressive, really.

From a lovely young lady in line behind me for early voting:

"Who are you voting for?"

Me: "Romney"

Her: "Goddamn, all y'all white motherfuckers vote for Romney."

I wasn't quite sure how to respond to that without being a jackass, so I just laughed and went about my business. She would later redeem herself when she got to the desk to give her name and address to vote and she whipped out a birth certificate, social security card and drivers license. When told she needed none of these she said "I know, I just wanted to make sure she (gestures to a large white woman with a legal pad who is clearly a Republican poll observer) has something to write about."

She cracked me up.

I just took the conservative judge info on the street and plugged in my vote. No drama.

"The Democratic Party is officially the party of hate, murder and atheism."

"The Democratic Party has become the party of hate, envy and greed. And ZERO class."

"I never vote, but if they took my right to vote away, then I would fight to get back the right not to vote"

Can't believe people haven't commented on Uncle RULZ's Facebook ramblings.

Back