• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

This is obviously from awhile ago, but wow:

"anyone notice how there is ZERO looting going on right now in Japan. A Hurricane decimates New Orleans and we got ppl acting a fool like it was 'Free Chicken and Waffle Night' at Roscos. A Tsunami obliterates the coast of Japan and they just keep on keeping on. Japan 1 - Urban America 0"

"anyone notice how there is ZERO looting going on right now in Japan. A Hurricane decimates New Orleans and we got ppl acting a fool like it was 'Free Chicken and Waffle Night' at Roscos. A Tsunami obliterates the coast of Japan and they just keep on keeping on. Japan 1 - Urban America 0"

I remember that line showing up from quite a few people, and I really have zero problem with it. I tend to view it as more of a social commentary on nationalism in Japan than the clear underlying racism in assessing what happened in New Orleans.

"Urban America" - letting white people say racist shit since 1994.

"Urban America" - letting white people say racist shit since 1994.

KatrinaLooter.jpg

my wife accepted a friend request from my daughter's old day care teacher. she was the female rulz except she looked more like a man and she also liked UNC. everything was either about jesus, evil obama, thinly veiled racism, or carolina. quite possibly the worst facebooker ever.

"The media are making the polls seem closer to try and get more democrats to vote. I say Romney wins in a landslide. 20 points easy."

The two people got enough to bide them over. The other guy ... well, maybe he's Catholic and has a big family.

truth hurts

My favorite is the whole..." I voted for America" Bullshit!
That is a rediculous statement and I would never say it bc it is basically saying if you do not vote the way I vote then you are not American! We are all voting for America,we just might have a different view on how the country should be run.....rant over

That was the W Administration's position on many issues.

The Obama page is always sending notifications for me to remind _____ and ________ and _________ to vote. 2 of the 3 names are always different from my Friends list, but the 3rd is always the same super rightwing guy, a fat lot of good that would do.

Back