• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

i find it an interesting juxtaposition that I am worried about "robbing and looting" in my neighborhood the day before an election...I mean why am I worried about my flat-screen when tomorrow somebody from the republicrat or demiclican party will be empowered to take whatever they want from me anyway...

This one is pretty good (but not crazy):
A person said to me "this is the most interesting and important election in this country's history." I can think of at least four - 1912, 1876, 1860, and 1852 - that were either more interesting, more important, or both.

The conceit of the present is a dangerous thing.

My favorite is the whole..." I voted for America" Bullshit!
That is a rediculous statement and I would never say it bc it is basically saying if you do not vote the way I vote then you are not American! We are all voting for America,we just might have a different view on how the country should be run.....rant over

I personally really hate the GOP "let's take back America" line. Take it back from who? Oh right, the more than 50% of your fellow American friends and neighbors who voted for the black guy that you hate.

I personally really hate the GOP "let's take back America" line. Take it back from who? Oh right, the more than 50% of your fellow American friends and neighbors who voted for the black guy that you hate.

It's a subtle pander to the birther crowd. The campaign against Obama has been to label him as "the other" from day 1.

Re a fake Tebow tweet re-posted as real:

he is religious,, believes in god, so unlike all the other liberal faggots,,, he already has a god

If your voting Obama your not informed your miss informed or just stupid and voting for him cause he's a black man

I just found out today that Nostradamus is, in fact, one of my Facebook friends.

I called a Romney landslide WEEKS AGO! And it's happening! LIBERALS can't stand it! LOVE IT!

"If you don't vote Romney tomorrow you are not American."

ap_obama_votes_kb_121025_wg.jpg

Show us your ballot, Mr. President. If you are truly an American, then you voted for Romney and have nothing to hide.

I've got this one on my news feed right now:

"A vote for Romney is a vote for the DEVIL!1!1!1"

"Everybody blamed Bush for not helping after Katrina, but Obama gets praise while New Jersey and New York sit in ruin. Gotta love media bias."

This gem is getting a lot of play on my facebook update page: ‎"I'm predicting Obama will take an early lead... until all the republicans get off work"

unsurprisingly, none of the stupid people posting that quote earn more than 40, 50k a year.

Last edited:
This gem is getting a lot of play on my facebook update page: ‎"I'm predicting Obama will take an early lead... until all the republicans get off work"

I think I have seen that about 60 times over the last 48 hours.

Back