• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

WBKfbU.jpg

nor has Obama enhanced his legacy during his last days in office

wrong thread, belongs on the Obama legacy one

Disagree. His land and wildlife conservation efforts have been amazing, especially the offshore reserves designated in the Atlantic and in Hawaii.

I feel like that quote may be taken out of context.

She can be an idiot and taken out of context by idiots. There are plenty of idiots out there.

She can be an idiot and taken out of context by idiots. There are plenty of idiots out there.

"(I'm) used to the intense scrutiny and some of the kind of hatred we’ve ­received around [‘Girls’], but . . . ­every day Hillary is campaigning against a set of odds that none of the other candidates can even imagine...The other candidates are white men and they cannot understand, even if they can understand it intellectually . . . for what it’s like to be under that kind of attack, and I’m so impressed by the way she continues to soldier forth.”

Probably because it's just head and hair, not hands.

Back