• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

cool, so you agree that's why Trump won

I guess I am confused with liberals because I was told by Hillary and other dems that America is already great. I do understand they may have had the same pollsters that were telling them Hillary was ahead 10 points.

Posted on Facebook by a white prof friend:

Kid keeps an inventory of curse words in his head. He knows he's not supposed to use them, but he thinks about them, and he often tells us when he's thinking about them. This weekend, he wanted to share some thoughts he had when his first grade class, which is mostly African American, learned about segregation and the civil rights movement.
Kid: Mommy, when i was learning about segregation in school on Friday, I was thinking some curse words.
Mom: It's good that you didn't say any curse words at school. What is it that you were thinking?
Kid: I was thinking segregation is the most fucking shit rule I have ever heard of in my life.

Kid keeps an inventory of curse words in his head. He knows he's not supposed to use them, but he thinks about them, and he often tells us when he's thinking about them. This weekend, he wanted to share some thoughts he had when his first grade class, which is mostly African American, learned about segregation and the civil rights movement.
Kid: Mommy, when i was learning about segregation in school on Friday, I was thinking some curse words.
Mom: It's good that you didn't say any curse words at school. What is it that you were thinking?
Kid: I was thinking segregation is the most fucking shit rule I have ever heard of in my life.

This kid sounds pretty dope.

is he british?

Dude, he's a 1st grader. That's advanced cursing. Giving him a break.

15894439_10104170626013858_4747492586360097898_n.jpg

Large scale violence for political aims by an ideological group against a sovereign nation.

Back