• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

15894439_10104170626013858_4747492586360097898_n.jpg

Trump did not mock someone's disability. That is a lie. Also, Clinton was endorsed by a KKK Grand Wizard. And "gaslit" is a bullshit term. Finally, Clinton is no great catch either. Sally, and the rest of the anti-Trump brigade, need to quit being sore losers and get over it already. Yes, I am arguing with a meme. So what.

Trump did not mock someone's disability. That is a lie. Also, Clinton was endorsed by a KKK Grand Wizard. And "gaslit" is a bullshit term. Finally, Clinton is no great catch either. Sally, and the rest of the anti-Trump brigade, need to quit being sore losers and get over it already. Yes, I am arguing with a meme. So what.

Your first sentence is just incorrect.

Bsf is thoroughly gaslit and he doesn't even know it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. And I've proven it before but the truth doesn't seem to matter. They repeated a lie long enough and the Hillary supporters fell for it.

Your "proof" is essentially a video saying "see, he calls everyone retarded!" As someone who he has a brother with CP, fuck your ragged ass YouTube video. It's ok to admit that Donald Trump is a bullying piece of dog shit, but he supports your nationalistic values so your held your nose. It's not ok to deny the completely vile things he has said or done.

Last edited:
Your "proof" is essentially a video saying "see, he calls everyone retarded!" As someone who he has a brother with CP, fuck your ragged ass YouTube video. It's ok to admit that Donald Trump is a bullying piece of dog shit, be he supports your nationalistic values so your held your nose. It's not ok to deny the completely vile things he has said or done.

The truth matters. You don't get a pass to ignore it and act sanctimonious because your brother has CP and you hate Trump.

The truth matters. You don't get a pass to ignore it and act sanctimonious because your brother has CP and you hate Trump.

Of course I hate trump. The guy is a piece of shit. You know that though, so I don't know why I'm bothering having this conversation. Carry on with your silly little shill game. I hope your life eventually finds some meaning.

Trump without a shadow of a doubt mocked a disabled reporter. Folks think that's not a big deal, whatever, but it happened. I know it hurts people's feelings that when America was last great you could call people "retards" with little to no consequence before PC ran amok, but fuck off.

Of course I hate trump. The guy is a piece of shit. You know that though, so I don't know why I'm bothering having this conversation. Carry on with your silly little shill game. I hope your life eventually finds some meaning.

Trump without a shadow of a doubt mocked a disabled reporter. Folks think that's not a big deal, whatever, but it happened. I know it hurts people's feelings that when America was last great you could call people "retards" with little to no consequence before PC ran amok, but fuck off.

The truth matters. There's no point in getting angry. Just admit you fell for a lie. You wanted to believe it. I'd gladly say he mocked that reporter's disability if it was true, but it's clearly a lie, one you folks should quit repeating.

The truth matters. There's no point in getting angry. Just admit you fell for a lie. You wanted to believe it. I'd gladly say he mocked that reporter's disability if it was true, but it's clearly a lie, one you folks should quit repeating.

You're far too much of a coward to admit he mocked him. I've seen that video. What it fails to consider is how this behavior fits with Trump's "character". I know he mocked a disabled reporter because the man he has revealed himself to be time and time again is the kind of person that bullies everyone. Deuce, your dear leader is dumpy bag of shit in a suit, and deep down, you know it. You just don't care because you feel some vindication. That's fine. Enjoy whatever pleasures you can draw out of life, I guess, but don't gloss over his behavior.

Jesus h you voted for a complete piece of shit. sucker

Truth does not matter to Hillary voters. She runs an ad with ominous music claiming Trump mocked the disabled and you dumbasses all fell for it like good little sheep. For all of you who still keep repeating and believing this lie, go read this, it's long, but it makes clear Trump was not mocking that reporter's disability.
https://www.catholics4trump.com/the-true-story-donald-trump-did-not-mock-a-reporters-disability/

Truth does not matter to Hillary voters. She runs an ad with ominous music claiming Trump mocked the disabled and you dumbasses all fell for it like good little sheep. For all of you who still keep repeating and believing this lie, go read this, it's long, but it makes clear Trump was not mocking that reporter's disability.
https://www.catholics4trump.com/the-true-story-donald-trump-did-not-mock-a-reporters-disability/

This has nothing to do with Hillary. She can't hurt you anymore. Time to move on. This has to do with the shart with a combover that has your blind allegiance.

You're far too much of a coward to admit he mocked him. I've seen that video. What it fails to consider is how this behavior fits with Trump's "character". I know he mocked a disabled reporter because the man he has revealed himself to be time and time again is the kind of person that bullies everyone. Deuce, your dear leader is dumpy bag of shit in a suit, and deep down, you know it. You just don't care because you feel some vindication. That's fine. Enjoy whatever pleasures you can draw out of life, I guess, but don't gloss over his behavior.

You want to believe it because you hate Trump. But it's just not true. This link makes clear it's bullshit. But it's a long read and I really don't think the truth matters to you so it'd probably be a waste of time for you to read it. You hate Trump with a passion and will believe anything that confirms your hatred of him.

You want to believe it because you hate Trump. But it's just not true. This link makes clear it's bullshit. But it's a long read and I really don't think the truth matters to you so it'd probably be a waste of time for you to read it. You hate Trump with a passion and will believe anything that confirms your hatred of him.

It might surprise you to hear, but you've linked that shit like 50 times before. I'm not convinced. There was an easy out for him with this. He could say "I'm sorry that people found that offensive, that was not my intent." But that vaginal discharge with a stupid hat can't ever express any contrition for anything at all. He is incapable of it. Since you seem so eager for people to lap up your propaganda, have you gone back and watched the debates yet? I find it funny that you have consumed far more words about the human hemorrhoid than words by the anthropomorphized enema. Why is that?

Let this one go man. You're so wrong. Anyone who went to elementary school knows that those motions are mockingly made. It's a given. Whether it was ill-intended is irrelevant. Whether he does that motion often to mock others makes it worse not better. He mocked a disabled reporter. He did. That's the fact.

Let this one go man. You're so wrong. Anyone who went to elementary school knows that those motions are mockingly made. It's a given. Whether it was ill-intended is irrelevant. Whether he does that motion often to mock others makes it worse not better. He mocked a disabled reporter. He did. That's the fact.

But he did not mock his disability. I don't know how any fair-minded person can look at the evidence and say that.

It might surprise you to hear, but you've linked that shit like 50 times before. I'm not convinced. There was an easy out for him with this. He could say "I'm sorry that people found that offensive, that was not my intent." But that vaginal discharge with a stupid hat can't ever express any contrition for anything at all. He is incapable of it. Since you seem so eager for people to lap up your propaganda, have you gone back and watched the debates yet? I find it funny that you have consumed far more words about the human hemorrhoid than words by the anthropomorphized enema. Why is that?

You know I found it difficult to watch Trump debate. I think I watched one.

Back