• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

But he did not mock his disability. I don't know how any fair-minded person can look at the evidence and say that.

He mocked a disability. Are you saying it would only be bad if it was the journalist's diagnosed disability? Like, "HAHA! YOU SUCK BECAUSE OF YOUR LEUKEMIA!" when the person actually has breast cancer? Are these our standards now?

How about this, I'll agree with you that he didn't mock the journalist's diagnosed disability.

However, he mocked a disabled reporter. That is a fact.

Sure, but at the time he didn't know he was disabled. He didn't remember him. They'd met once way back for an interview. Also, the fella is not spastic and has no trouble moving his arms even though his fist is clinched in that position. Trump was mocking him precisely like he mocked a lot of non-disabled people. The mockery was not meant to replicate a disability.

Sure, but at the time he didn't know he was disabled. He didn't remember him. They'd met once way back for an interview. Also, the fella is not spastic and has no trouble moving his arms even though his fist is clinched in that position. Trump was mocking him precisely like he mocked a lot of non-disabled people. The mockery was not meant to replicate a disability.

Mocking the disabled is abhorrent. The motions he is making are mocking the disabled. Whether the journalist had restricted movement or was highly functioning on the autism spectrum is irrelevant. How you continue to make excuses for what he did is just astounding.

Trump mocked a reporter by using the mocking of a disability. That a more truthful statement for you? Because that's exactly what happened. Yay team!

No point in continuing the discussion because you clearly have some streak that says mocking a disabled person is ok? Yep. You're right. No point at all.

No. Because I believe you're divorced from reality when it comes to this issue and arguing is pointless and a waste of time.

No. Because I believe you're divorced from reality when it comes to this issue and arguing is pointless and a waste of time.

I've even moved on from Trump doing it. I believe ANYONE mocking a disabled person is bad. I'll stick to the reality (Not Mine. Ours. You live there too. You just can't admit it).

And with as much time as we both spend on these boards, pointless arguments and wasting time seem to be our forte.

He DID NOT mock the man's disability.

That video is pretty persuasive. I'm not convinced he was mocking the disability. I'm not a fan of Trump's personality but the media was definitely in the bag for Hillary and between that and Hillary's commercials it's easy to just accept he was mocking a disabled reporter. I do not believe he was.

You guys are dumb as fucking bricks. Literally dumb as bricks. Stratt level dumb AS bricks.

Maybe even Texas level dumb.

C2dfhF0VEAExOJE.jpg:large

let's see...this is what the Tenn GOP has done, bills proposed, over the last two weeks:

-"in God we trust" will be required on all non-specialty plates - to me this is a bunch of BS, waste of fucking time and just a worthless move.

- Open Carry - permits are no longer required to carry weapons on person

- Background checks for gun sales - bill to eliminate all background checks.

what could go wrong? i have always been an independent, but i am moving closer and closer to the left after this BS.

let's see...this is what the Tenn GOP has done, bills proposed, over the last two weeks:

-"in God we trust" will be required on all non-specialty plates - to me this is a bunch of BS, waste of fucking time and just a worthless move.

- Open Carry - permits are no longer required to carry weapons on person

- Background checks for gun sales - bill to eliminate all background checks.

what could go wrong? i have always been an independent, but i am moving closer and closer to the left after this BS.

During Obama's term: "He's coming for our guns! Quick, BUY ALL THE GUNS!!!"
For Trump's term : "Buy all the guns so that you can protect yourself from all the other people with guns!"

The NRA has that game on lock.

So tomorrow, Obama's last full day in office, is gonna be the seize-all-guns-a-palooza we've been promised, right

So tomorrow, Obama's last full day in office, is gonna be the seize-all-guns-a-palooza we've been promised, right

After the caliphate has been established and Sharia law enacted, yes.

Edit - actually I've got this backwards. You have to take the guns away first, THEN establish the caliphate since an unarmed populace will be unable to resist.

Last edited:
That video is pretty persuasive. I'm not convinced he was mocking the disability. I'm not a fan of Trump's personality but the media was definitely in the bag for Hillary and between that and Hillary's commercials it's easy to just accept he was mocking a disabled reporter. I do not believe he was.

I can't believe people like you even exist.

After the caliphate has been established and Sharia law enacted, yes.

Edit - actually I've got this backwards. You have to take the guns away first, THEN establish the caliphate since an unarmed populace will be unable to resist.

Don't forgot where Obama declares himself Dictator for Life

Back