• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Sure, but at the time he didn't know he was disabled. He didn't remember him. They'd met once way back for an interview. Also, the fella is not spastic and has no trouble moving his arms even though his fist is clinched in that position. Trump was mocking him precisely like he mocked a lot of non-disabled people. The mockery was not meant to replicate a disability.

you're better than this

is Reverend Wright going to deliver some kind of closing ceremony to sum up the last 8 years?

Really bad day of posting from BobStackFan. I'm ashamed to once have thought you were a good person.

After the caliphate has been established and Sharia law enacted, yes.

Edit - actually I've got this backwards. You have to take the guns away first, THEN establish the caliphate since an unarmed populace will be unable to resist.

By the way, the above wasn't just for yucks, but does truly belong on this thread because I've seen that sequence of events laid out, with all sincerity, many times on Facebook, both from randos and from hometown homies in SE NC.

Really bad day of posting from BobStackFan. I'm ashamed to once have thought you were a good person.

What? Because I make a reality based post that disproves a lie you accepted as gospel. Ultimately, because we disagree on an issue? That makes me a terrible person? You shouldn't be so judgmental. Go spend half an hour reading the link I provided and watching the vids. Or not. But if you did you might realize Trump was not mocking that reporter's disability.

What? Because I make a reality based post that disproves a lie you accepted as gospel. Ultimately, because we disagree on an issue? That makes me a terrible person? You shouldn't be so judgmental. Go spend half an hour reading the link I provided and watching the vids. Or not. But if you did you might realize Trump was not mocking that reporter's disability.

Bullshit. You are a shill. Plain and simple.

Bullshit. You are a shill. Plain and simple.

If I believed Trump made fun of a reporter's handicap I'd have no problem calling him out on it and say it was awful. But that is not what happened here. I was gonna ask you a question about medieval literature, about the dirty books from back then, but I'm so upset about what you've said that I'm not going to now. How do you like them apples?

If I believed Trump made fun of a reporter's handicap I'd have no problem calling him out on it and say it was awful. But that is not what happened here. I was gonna ask you a question about medieval literature, about the dirty books from back then, but I'm so upset about what you've said that I'm not going to now. How do you like them apples?

There is nothing in your character or Trump's that reveals that his mocking and your defending are expected and typical behaviors.

There is nothing in your character or Trump's that reveals that his mocking and your defending are expected and typical behaviors.

Not fair to always assume the worst about a person, in every instance, especially when there is evidence suggesting otherwise.

it's a gross oversimplification but one might say to be stoic is to assume the worst and you'll never be unhappy.

Not fair to always assume the worst about a person, in every instance, especially when there is evidence suggesting otherwise.

It's not about assuming the worst in a person any more than it's about assuming the best in a person (which is what you are doing). It's about assuming the expected of a person based on the evidence they present. Trump presents compelling evidence that he is a bully obsessed with supremacy. You present overwhelming evidence of glossing over his faults and spewing propaganda. Those are the facts here. You are applying your bias, I am just sticking with the evidence. I think this dickish behavior was displayed by someone who proves almost daily to be a complete chode.

Regardless of which party you support or what you think Trump has done or hasn't done, there's no reason to elevate the level of pretentiousness to the heights that posters on this board do.

The "you're better than that's" and the "I can't believe people like you exist", "etc." "etc.", are in such poor taste and utterly wrong. To judge ones character on how he perceives a subjective matter, is so small time and only adds to the problems that our country is facing.

I would imagine that everyone here wants the best possible outcome for our nation. There are multiple, fundamentally different viewpoints of how we can become prosperous. That's why there isn't one party, or why we aren't under the thumb of a dictator. Opinions on Trump aside, the way some of the liberals have shoved their views down the throats of others is appalling and is going to accomplish zilch.

(In response to 07)
If all we had to go on was that clip and Trump's history of being a dick I'd probably agree with you. But there are a number of things that indicate Trump was not mocking his handicap. And you all have chosen to ignore them.

Back