• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

And you know that's not what I was saying. It doesn't make you a bad person to have looked into the issue, presumably with an open-mind, and reached a different conclusion. We both agree it would be terrible if he regularly mocks the handicapped. But I'm confident that's not what happened.

But if he did it as a one-off, that is ok?

And you know that's not what I was saying. It doesn't make you a bad person to have looked into the issue, presumably with an open-mind, and reached a different conclusion. We both agree it would be terrible if he regularly mocks the handicapped. But I'm confident that's not what happened.

For the record, I hope we both agree that it would be terrible if he mocks the handicapped even once. Absolutely disgusting if it is "regularly"

Trump was mocking him precisely like he mocked a lot of non-disabled people. The mockery was not meant to replicate a disability.

And here's the crux of the thing: the mockery in the video was acceptable because it wasn't in reference to a specific person or specific disability.

This is the President (Elect) of the United States. Have some fucking respect for the office. and for humanity.

And here's the crux of the thing: the mockery in the video was acceptable because it wasn't in reference to a specific person or specific disability.

This is the President (Elect) of the United States. Have some fucking respect for humanity.

It was not mocking ANY disability.

I think we can all agree that mocking the handicapped at all, is a horrible thing to do and indefensible.

To BSFs point, since this is some of Trumps regular behavior(the faces/gestures/etc.), it's hard to say for 100% certainty if his mockery was directed at any one specifically with disabilities.

Literally anyone else it would be a surefire thing but Trump is a wildcard and no one really knows what the fuck that guy is doing from one interview to the next. I'd put it at 85-15 that he was mocking a disabled person. I'm going to cling to the 15% chance he wasn't, kind of like having hope for WF sports against all odds.

Don't play into this fake news Comrade Stackovich is pushing. Trump knew the guy, knew he had a handicap, put his hand in the same position as the reporter's, and did his "this is what all handicapped people look and sound like" impression. If he's making fun of a non-handicapped person for being stupid, he pulls out a similar impression and tone; which is his version of calling that non-disabled person a retard. We know how this asshole works by now.

It was not mocking ANY disability.

I mean, you can't even say that definitively. Even if we ignore the hand motions completely, he seems to be mocking people who stumble over their words frequently or when put on the spot. Perhaps he is mocking individuals who stutter or who have anxiety disorders that cause them to clam up.

Whatever dude. I will accept the Master of Pretentiousness title if that means that I don't think handicapped people should be mocked. Ever.

I do appreciate your willingness to give that wealthy, old, white, male the benefit of the doubt. They really are the ones who have it rough. It's those damn handicapped you have to look out for.

Townies watching. You can't dethrone the master.

let's see...this is what the Tenn GOP has done, bills proposed, over the last two weeks:

-"in God we trust" will be required on all non-specialty plates - to me this is a bunch of BS, waste of fucking time and just a worthless move.

- Open Carry - permits are no longer required to carry weapons on person

- Background checks for gun sales - bill to eliminate all background checks.

what could go wrong? i have always been an independent, but i am moving closer and closer to the left after this BS.

#murica

Back