• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

16142751_1166354646817175_3845778867556873782_n.jpg

I'm sort of glad I didn't go to DC for the inauguration. I'm afraid my heart would burst with pride as I watch the inaugural parade now. I am just absolutely overwhelmed and excited and so proud of our nation that we voted for the best and correct man to be our president!

:thumbsup:

I know it is your opinion, but what makes you think President Trump is a sex offender and a racist? Vengeful, school yard bully no evidence he is a Christian? May I ask where you got all of this? I believe you will be shown you know nothing about the MAN! Can we just let any and all negativity go, as He is our Commander in Chief! Support him. Divided we all fall!

:thumbsup:

I mentioned this one in another thread, but I didn't know it was from an Indiana state senator.
16195898_10104144296703188_6092833390079213306_n.jpg

Oh I've got a good one!

16114492_1441556579207957_1405981602446479506_n.jpg

Shaun King lit into a white gospel singer who shared that.

Dear Vicki Yohe,
This is disgusting. You are disgusting. I was a pastor for 15 years and feel the need to strongly come against much of what you, a white "Gospel" singer widely known for singing to Black audiences, have done here.
1. That you think Jesus has been out of the White House for the past 8 years and is now coming back, stumps the hell out of me. I am close friends with President Obama's chaplain. He was a praying man and a baptized Christian. I think you have confused your whiteness with your Christianity.
2. That you somehow see Donald Trump as godly and President Obama as evil, which is what this image and caption imply, tells me that you know nothing about what the Bible calls the "Fruit of the Spirit." The Bible says we will know who is truly Christian because they will demonstrate: "love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control."
Donald Trump brags about grabbing women by the pussy. He has been recorded calling women bitches. He openly admitted cheating on his first two wives. He has openly admitted sleeping with married women. He lies repeatedly. He has openly mocked a disabled man. He has said he feels like punching people. And more.
Somehow, though, you think he represents the return of Jesus to the White House when President Obama and Michelle Obama represent the fruit of the spirit in so many ways. You just can't see it because they are Black.
3. Lastly, what I think you mean is that WHITE JESUS, and white supremacy are returning to White House. That is why you shared an image of a random white man with luggage. That's not Jesus and Donald Trump is not ushering in the return of Jesus.
Anyway, this is why fewer and fewer people want anything to do with American Christianity. It is simply a cover for your whiteness.
Gross. Just gross.

Here's the side to side comparison.

two-types-of-men-2.gif

Back