• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

will never happen unless we're invaded by aliens or the internet is destroyed

Yeah, people on the internet are arguing with the bottom 5 - 10% of each party and then applying the rational to the other 40 - 45% of each side. They're not "straw men" per-se, but they are generally not indicative of the larger group.

Of course, I say that, but the rhetoric has swelled those groups and led to the formation of a legitimate populist group.

BSF loves to post examples of individuals doing bad things and then go immediately to Trumpsplain away something bad the President of the United States did.

16114015_599723803566992_8451961786476734493_n.jpg

Strange that they didn't use the word "march". I seriously wonder if pro Trump people even understand what the point was.

you know, some of these really makes me sad for the american population. it is a superficial reference to much larger issue...almost saying that women's issues don't mean anything. people were not protesting as much against Trump but more for some of the bills that Trump is going to put through.

i find them weak-minded and totally void of understanding of the issues on hand. i am sure they were trying to be "funny", maybe some found it humerus but to me it shows a lack of understanding and caring for others.

this is not a GOP comment, the Dems have shown they can get in the gutter with the best of them, it is more a comment about the state of American humans. it is really sad and the more i read the more i think i need to take a break from politics. it is just bringing out the worst in people.

I also saw on FB a lot the comparison when the wives joined Trump and Obama on the inauguration stage. Trump basically turned and nodded at Melania, while Obama took Michelle's hand and kissed it.

I hadn't seen the moment above before (and the comparison video someone else posted). They are quite the juxtaposition.

16266174_10154378251372297_5254694820989372442_n.jpg

Ted Nugent
17 hrs ·
Your protest is so well founded. Sure you are. Sure we will. Does subhuman mongrels ring any bells! I dare anyone to name a right any of us have that these goofballs dont. How much dope must one injest to turn into this? Sad pathetic heartbreaking scum. Carryon. You are the fart beneath our wings.

Back