• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Definitely. This stuff is being propagated by people who thought they were being oppressed by Obama.

From a Knitting store's FB page (showed up in my newsfeed because my husband's aunt commented on it - same aunt who marched with me on Saturday):

With the recent women's march on Washington, I ask that you if you want yarn for any project for the women's movement that you please shop for yarn elsewhere. The vulgarity, vile and evilness of this movement is absolutely despicable. That kind of behavior is unacceptable and is not welcomed at The Joy of Knitting. I will never need that kind of business to remain open. Two wrongs will never ever make it right.

As the owner of this business and a Christian, I have a duty to my customers and my community to promote values of mutual respect, love, compassion, understanding, and integrity. The women's movement is counterproductive to unity of family, friends, community, and nation.

I do pray for these women. May the God work out His love in their hearts and continue to heal and unite Americans.
Elizabeth

From a Knitting store's FB page (showed up in my newsfeed because my husband's aunt commented on it - same aunt who marched with me on Saturday):

With the recent women's march on Washington, I ask that you if you want yarn for any project for the women's movement that you please shop for yarn elsewhere. The vulgarity, vile and evilness of this movement is absolutely despicable. That kind of behavior is unacceptable and is not welcomed at The Joy of Knitting. I will never need that kind of business to remain open. Two wrongs will never ever make it right.

As the owner of this business and a Christian, I have a duty to my customers and my community to promote values of mutual respect, love, compassion, understanding, and integrity. The women's movement is counterproductive to unity of family, friends, community, and nation.

I do pray for these women. May the God work out His love in their hearts and continue to heal and unite Americans.
Elizabeth

:tear:

Elizabeth

That can't be real. That MUST be an SNL sketch this week. At least TDS needs to send Jordan Klepper over of a chat.

Elizabeth

no way this is real unless it is from an unknowledgeable person. there are a few bills that women are losing their rights...sigh

She will give you the stink-eye
If you even look towards the pink yarn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

c6v8rmyfauby.jpg

Back