• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Not political, but still worth sharing:

"XXXX XXXX Shared We Support Paula Deen's Photo:

Apology accepted Paula! Let him that is without sin cast the first stone!"

1016132_595152437185495_807059367_n.jpg

God that woman is terrifying to look at.

So my old GOP friends are backing miss fat ass, is this new left/right fight?

Once word broke that the IRS also targeted liberal groups, the loonies had to move on to something else for their apocalyptic shenanigans.

I'm seeing more and more posts on Facebook wanting Rev. Mark Harris (FBC Charlotte) to run for Senate.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/05/06/4025381/draft-building-for-rev-mark-harris.html

You've got to love a guy who mixes religion and politics.

"He has hosted Republican precinct meetings at his church and last year brought in a number of prominent conservative speakers, including former presidential candidates Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee and Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council."

Everyone thinking about running from the Republicans are nuts. I graduated with Berger's daughter and pissed her off pretty badly in one class when we were talking about Amendment One. Didn't know her dad was Phil Berger and didn't care if she was offended or not.

On my Facebook news feed right at this moment, there is a post from my college best friend, now a staunch Catholic, bemoaning the fact that the church is losing the gay marriage battle because it has to argue dry metaphysical "truth" against sentiments of love, fairness, and dignity. Directly below that is a post with a photo of the two beautiful happy children of my lesbian friends.

"It's not a funny issue. Glad you find humor in it Paul. fags ae going to hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

What a cunt.

My aunt-in-law. It is best to ignore his ignorance. Three times divorced and preaches about the sanctity of marriage without a hint of irony. Woof.

My aunt-in-law. It is best to ignore his ignorance. Three times divorced and preaches about the sanctity of marriage without a hint of irony. Woof.

Your "aunt"-in-law is a "he" that opposes gay marriage. :squint:

13418367.jpg

The guy who posted this recently ran for a public office in N.C.

As stupid as his logic is on that one, his initial point about how schools react to fidgety 6 and 7 year olds has merit.

"It's a shame Paula Deen got banned from tv for something she said a long time ago. Yet the tv stations airing the news of the same sexes kissing arent being shut down. I do not want my children seeing such disgusting things and had much rather watch a cooking show!!"

I've been having a good time trolling her since last night.

Back