• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Teachers' hefty salaries are driving up taxes, and they only work 9 or 10 months a year! It's time we put thing in perspective and pay them for what they do - babysit! We can get that for minimum wage. That's right. Let's give them $3.00 an hour and only the hours they worked; not any of that silly planning time, or any time they spend before or after school. That ...would be $19.50 a day (7:45 to......... 3:00 PM with 45 min. off for lunch and plan-- that equals 6 1/2 hours). Each parent should pay $19.50 a day for these teachers to baby-sit their children. Now how many students do they teach in a day...maybe 30? So that's $19.50 x 30 = $585.00 a day. However, remember they only work 180 days a year!!! I am not going to pay them for any vacations. LET'S SEE.... That's $585 X 180= $105,300 per year. (Hold on! My calculator needs new batteries).What about those special education teachers and the ones with Master's degrees? Well, we could pay them minimum wage ($7.75), and just to be fair, round it off to $8.00 an hour. That would be $8 X 6 1/2 hours X 30 children X 180 days = $280,800 per year. Wait a minute -- there's something wrong here! There sure is!

The average teacher's salary (nation wide) is $50,000. $50,000/180 days = $277.77/per day/30 students=$9.25/6.5 hours = $1.42 per hour per student--a very inexpensive baby-sitter and they even EDUCATE your kids!) WHAT A DEAL!!!!

Heaven forbid we take into account highly qualified teachers or NCLB...

Make a teacher smile; re-post this to show appreciation ♥ all you out there!

Must Read: Seventy-Two Killed Resisting Gun-Confiscation in Boston

Boston -
National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a Para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.

Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest movement.

Gage blamed the extremists for recent incidents of vandalism directed against internal revenue offices. The governor, who described the group’s organizers as “criminals,” issued an executive order authorizing the summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the government’s efforts to secure law and order.

The military raid on the extremist arsenal followed wide-spread refusal by the local citizenry to turn over recently outlawed assault weapons.

Gage issued a ban on military-style assault weapons and ammunition earlier in the week. This decision followed a meeting in early this month between government and military leaders at which the governor authorized the forcible confiscation of illegal arms.

One government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, pointed out that “none of these people would have been killed had the extremists obeyed the law and turned over their weapons voluntarily.”

Government troops initially succeeded in confiscating a large supply of outlawed weapons and ammunition. However, troops attempting to seize arms and ammunition in Lexington met with resistance from heavily-armed extremists who had been tipped off regarding the government’s plans.

During a tense standoff in the Lexington town park, National Guard Colonel Francis Smith, commander of the government operation, ordered the armed group to surrender and return to their homes. The impasse was broken by a single shot, which was reportedly fired by one of the right-wing extremists.

Eight civilians were killed in the ensuing exchange.

Ironically, the local citizenry blamed government forces rather than the extremists for the civilian deaths. Before order could be restored, armed citizens from surrounding areas had descended upon the guard units. Colonel Smith, finding his forces over matched by the armed mob, ordered a retreat.

Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint task force in its effort to restore law and order. The governor also demanded the surrender of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government troops.

Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as “ringleaders” of the extremist faction, remain at large.

And this fellow Americans, is how the American Revolution began, April 20, 1775.

^ that one fits right in with the "if the Jews had guns, there wouldn't have been a Holocaust!" revisionist history malarkey.

Guns: imagined to have solved all the worlds problems since ever.

1005172_10151544646741242_1187868204_n.jpg

So Roddy White tweeted that the Zimmerman jurors should go home and kill themselves....Falcons PR team is going to have a tough time with that one.

so many trolls tonight, can't help but laugh at hearing about Piers Brosnan interviews with George Cinnamons twin brother, and then the #justicefortyrone tweets

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

"You can't call someone else ignorant when you use the word 'Hispanic' to describe race!! Talk about calling the kettle black... *facepalm"

Also... along the famous athlete quotes........

3640B80FC929402BB59CBF946C279EC5.jpg

how is it that every major league team didn't call a meeting and tell everyone "before you send anything out on twitter about George Zimmerman, sleep on it. And then just don't".

I am very disturbed seeing all the protests going on. I am sorry for having a very strong opinion but I have my personal reasons for them. There is a much bigger problem with the big picture where we see on a daily basis a culture where senseless acts of murder and violent crimes are happening on a daily and regular basis and nothing is said or done about it. In Chicago the murder rate is out of control and even in Indy we have a gang problem. We have people shooting up public areas putting families in danger and in the news daily we see these acts of violence to the point its a regular and normal thing. But nothing is ever done and excuses are made. Now,we have a case fueled by media and political lies and influence and now everyone wants to take to the streets. Why no protests for those killed daily by gang violence? And the countless of murders committed by this culture. Untill they start to value there own lives nothing will change. I just have a huge problem asking why this one case that went to trial has become the fuel for the fire and the real problems are ignored? It was a fair trial, all facts and evidence was presented and a fair jury of 6 people all came to the same conclusion. Why not march against street violence and gangs instead? That is the real problem here. Peace.

Ummm... Pretty sure this is raciost.

"2 the guy who robbed our home. I hope your #babymama &kids get run over by a bus and u get #trayvon 'd"

Game over. I win. Errr... lose?

Look, I've said some pretty hateful things in private after getting robbed, but you don't need to go straight to the twitter/facebook machine and air your completely irrational and raciost thoughts. Unless, of course, you're irrational and a raciost. Sounds like this guy likely is.

Did he know who robbed him?

Look, I've said some pretty hateful things in private after getting robbed, but you don't need to go straight to the twitter/facebook machine and air your completely irrational and raciost thoughts. Unless, of course, you're irrational and a raciost. Sounds like this guy likely is.

It doesn't really happen unless you post about it on Twitter and/or Facebook. Duh.

Back