• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

someone needs to invent a time machine and go grab Jefferson, Madison and Washington and bring em to yesterday afternoon and be like yo is this what the 2nd amendment was designed to protect

What is even the logical argument for having assault weapons? The govt/police have them so we should have them to protect ourselves vs the government?

that's the one espoused by the biggest gun fetishist I know. thankfully i don't know many.

someone needs to invent a time machine and go grab Jefferson, Madison and Washington and bring em to yesterday afternoon and be like yo is this what the 2nd amendment was designed to protect

they'd probably say, yeah we were obviously just talking about about the right to use and possess arms in service of a well-regulated militia and guns are much, much different now, you fucking idiots, but with Trump running things now you should probably start getting well-regulated militias organized.

27752439_733648053496551_7577427506378563946_n.jpg

I've seen this one, or some derivation of it, more than a few times today.

I haven't followed closely because I can't stand this kind of news and I have been too busy but has the "arm the teachers" chorus kicked up yet?

I haven't followed closely because I can't stand this kind of news and I have been too busy but has the "arm the teachers" chorus kicked up yet?

yeah, i have an ex marine 'friend' and he was talking about arming teachers being the only option within hours yesterday

yeah, i have an ex marine 'friend' and he was talking about arming teachers being the only option within hours yesterday

Republicans don't trust public school teachers to actually teach, but they want to arm them to protect children against nut jobs with AR-15s.

Republicans don't trust public school teachers to actually teach, but they want to arm them to protect children against nut jobs with AR-15s.

yeah, that's why US soldiers don't bother with rifles anymore. they just carry small caliber pistols

seems like school boards, principals, teachers, and parents would join that chorus if they believed it would work. I've never heard any of them beg to carry a gun with them to class every day and they are in just as much danger as the kids.

odd, huh?

seems like school boards, principals, teachers, and parents would join that chorus if they believed it would work. I've never heard any of them beg to carry a gun with them to class every day and they are in just as much danger as the kids.

odd, huh?

They would if they made money selling guns though. Didn’t think about that, did you Mr. Lefty?!?

Teachers have to beg and plead parents for basic classroom supplies but we’re magically going to come up with money to put a glock 9mm in every teachers hand?

Kidding...teachers gonna have to buy their own guns, obviously because taxes or something.

Have they gotten cheaper? More popular? School shootings are good advertising.

To which they would respond “Is that guy in a well regulated militia? Who regulates that militia, because this kind of musket play and militia activity is definitely in need of regulation.”

Back