• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

27867783_1689052914491673_8813629984954788887_n.jpg

Where's the rest of the list? Oh just one person was killed with a rock. Seems sad, but not the same thing as 17 right?

I gotta good friend from HS seriously advocating a solution of just allowing these nerds who shoot up schools to get laid via legalized geisha's.

To be honest, not too bad an idea.

I wonder where the rubes get their ideas? Also, the Abbott Campaign sends like three of these a day -- no exaggeration.

Screen_Shot_2018_02_20_at_12_43_02_PM.png

Haven't you heard? People don't change their minds politically by reading stuff about the candidates or races. Check out the russian interference thread and educate yourself.

I assume Larry Krasner is the DA "Soros spent OVER $1 MILLION to help." He was a criminal defense lawyer for 30 years. What on earth is that letter talking about?

Oh man, George Soros took away Philadelphia's chance to vote for a conservative leader, which we so often do.

Wait until they find out John Legend endorsed Krasner.

currently arguing with a WFU alum/gun rights absolutist on my feed. his current deflection re: gun regulation is that it's all the antidepressants Americans take. I have asked him to explain how a 15% increase in antidepressant use over, say, Australia or Canada = 1 million percent increase in mass shootings. Will report the response if amusing.
56b381f5dd0895c4558b46ad-1136-1120.png

Back