• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

"I'm sorry but Mark Ruffalo is crazy. Abortion is wrong. No matter how you look at. Women always argues that fact of being raped. Well women there is a thing CALLED Adoption that the baby could go to because the baby could live with another family. Also the famous verdict of a court Roe vs. Wade that casue all this crap. The lady herself after all these years wishes she never go this started because she has a change in heart that she realized that killing a innocent baby is wrong. Abortion now is nothing more than cover up for women to sleep around. Like it or not when people die an stand before GOD which they will. Judgment will come and they will have to stand before GOD everyone who has killed/aborted a baby. Trust me this will happen. EVERY KNEE WILL BOW AND TONGUE WILL CONFUSS THAT JESUS IS LORD. God is real and HEAVEN AND HELL IS real. I'm sorry this will happen like or not it will. ABORTION IS WRONG. SHOULD BE UNCONSTITUTIONAL. COURT CASE SHOULD BE OVERTURNED." Posted with the following link: http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/20130821006-actor-sibling-praises.html

"No wonder kids these day can't read, write, do math, talk , or whatever. Another reason why the Government needs to stay out of our school and everyday live. The more and more WE THE PEOPLE allow this the more it will happen. Government is not suppose to make decisions for us and kids. This is not a Government job. It's up the state governments to make decisions about school in there state. OBAMA IS A FOOL. IMPEACH THE CRACK HEAD." Posted with the following link: http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/20130822007-scariest-education.html

"I'm sorry but Mark Ruffalo is crazy. Abortion is wrong. No matter how you look at. Women always argues that fact of being raped. Well women there is a thing CALLED Adoption that the baby could go to because the baby could live with another family. Also the famous verdict of a court Roe vs. Wade that casue all this crap. The lady herself after all these years wishes she never go this started because she has a change in heart that she realized that killing a innocent baby is wrong. Abortion now is nothing more than cover up for women to sleep around. Like it or not when people die an stand before GOD which they will. Judgment will come and they will have to stand before GOD everyone who has killed/aborted a baby. Trust me this will happen. EVERY KNEE WILL BOW AND TONGUE WILL CONFUSS THAT JESUS IS LORD. God is real and HEAVEN AND HELL IS real. I'm sorry this will happen like or not it will. ABORTION IS WRONG. SHOULD BE UNCONSTITUTIONAL. COURT CASE SHOULD BE OVERTURNED." Posted with the following link: http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/20130821006-actor-sibling-praises.html

What's all the confuss about?

"No wonder kids these day can't read, write, do math, talk , or whatever. Another reason why the Government needs to stay out of our school and everyday live. The more and more WE THE PEOPLE allow this the more it will happen. Government is not suppose to make decisions for us and kids. This is not a Government job. It's up the state governments to make decisions about school in there state. OBAMA IS A FOOL. IMPEACH THE CRACK HEAD." Posted with the following link: http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/20130822007-scariest-education.html

Only appropriate response is "their*"

"Black are more racist than whites. This is America the great USA. The reason why I didn't vote Obama is not by color. I always vote by my morals and values. If blacks want to get ahead like any other race then do the right way and work for it. Don't have to ask for the Government for money. Another way is STOP having five to ten kids by four different father and then turn around ask for help. The government is there to hand out money. Stop asking for hand outs and get a freakin job. make something of yourself. Also make sure your kids stay in school and making them something of themselves. Also keeps them off the street from being a thug. Last your not in Africa or have you ever been there. You, your mom, dad , grandparents, and their parents all lived here. Never lived in Africa so start calling yourselves Americans. That's what you are." Posted with the following link: http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/20130821002-daniels-true-colors.html

"Black are more racist than whites. This is America the great USA. The reason why I didn't vote Obama is not by color. I always vote by my morals and values. If blacks want to get ahead like any other race then do the right way and work for it. Don't have to ask for the Government for money. Another way is STOP having five to ten kids by four different father and then turn around ask for help. The government is there to hand out money. Stop asking for hand outs and get a freakin job. make something of yourself. Also make sure your kids stay in school and making them something of themselves. Also keeps them off the street from being a thug. Last your not in Africa or have you ever been there. You, your mom, dad , grandparents, and their parents all lived here. Never lived in Africa so start calling yourselves Americans. That's what you are." Posted with the following link: http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/20130821002-daniels-true-colors.html

This makes jhmd seem like Cicero artfully articulating the same worldview.

That's the best description of jhmd I've seen.

We go to the same church.
so...
serpent-handlers.jpg

We go to the same church.

I would love to know the church attending proportion numbers of the "Obama is the devil" nutjob population. Not saying they're directly related in all instances, but surely they're related.

The Facebook comments on the bottom of those Reagan Coalition links are all pretty fantastic too.

The Facebook comments on the bottom of those Reagan Coalition links are all pretty fantastic too.

yeah I was reading some last night. some good ones on an article about a judge in OK vetoing the anti-Sharia Law bill.

So I saw on the W-S Journal that Calvary Baptist disassociated themselves with the Boy Scouts...

Because they allow gay members now.

Fucking despicable.

Back