• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

So they deserved to get shot? That seems to be the clear implication here. Nevermind that it's not accurate in any way. My God, there's some really pathetic and miserable people on social media these days. Anything to protect those guns! "Well, ma'am, I'm sorry that a clearly disturbed 19-year-old was able to go out and buy an AR-15 and kill your child, but we can't do anything that might infringe on our rights to load up on any weapon we want, or as many as we want, because someday we'll need those weapons to fight our own government when it becomes a tyranny. Besides, it was really all your child's fault that they got themselves killed, cause I heard or read on social media somewhere that they were bullying this poor, innocent gun owner until he just couldn't take it anymore and did what any red-blooded, god-fearin', gun owner would do."

I should also add that this guy is a member of the US Army.

I should also add that this guy is a member of the US Army.

Sad. I've known many great members of the military (and former vets), but I've also met some, in person and on social media, that were (and are) scary, disturbed, often very angry or embittered individuals. And most of these types are serious gun nuts, and very authoritarian.

5d6c508fddede93a3f03380fb4de0c67.jpg

YESSS! Let's. Blame. Guns.

You see, the way this works is without access to guns, they can't snap and shoot up a school.

The whole “they bullied him” narrative comes from an interview where she said she tried to befriend him but he scared and intimidated her so she avoided him.

Now he’s getting donations and fan mail from people who think he’s the victim of these horrible AP Government bullies.

Fits perfectly into the national narrative. The rubes, and trump himself, are victims of the know-it-all elites talking down to them.

The whole “they bullied him” narrative comes from an interview where she said she tried to befriend him but he scared and intimidated her so she avoided him.

Now he’s getting donations and fan mail from people who think he’s the victim of these horrible AP Government bullies.

By most accounts he was the bully, not the other way around. That's why he was expelled from the school in the first place.

By most accounts he was the bully, not the other way around. That's why he was expelled from the school in the first place.

Right. But you can’t expect them to understand that a legal gun owner could use his firearm to bully people. They think legal gun owners are being bullied.

Right. But you can’t expect them to understand that a legal gun owner could use his firearm to bully people. They think legal gun owners are being bullied.

White, Christian, conservative, gun owner...pick any combination and they’ll tell you all about how they’re so bullied endlessly by the snowflakes.

LOL. So I guess we should bring back slavery and the African slave trade, keep women from voting, elect US Senators via state legislatures, and only allow upper-class white men with property to vote. Cause that was also the intent of the Framers as well. I love how people who claim to follow a strict interpretation of the Constitution are nonetheless highly selective in what they choose to be strict and literal about. Just like the Bible.

MAGA!

That really is one of the best meme pics out there.

LOL. That's funny and true at the same time. I'm wondering how many more times CNN will find a group of Trump voters to tell them that they still love the man and think he's doing a great job, even though they can't give any specific details about what he's done other than to maybe mention tax cuts. And to say that the nasty librul media should just leave the poor man alone, and why can't libruls stop complaining about him and just unite behind his brilliant leadership. It's like a broken record at this point, yet they and the NY Times just keep doing it.

Read the medium article

I continue to find it amusing that right-wingers now love them some Roseanne, yet in 1990 she deliberately disgraced the national anthem far more than any NFL player has been accused of doing. They'll forgive anything, as long as said offender now loves Donald J. Trump as much as they do. She is batshit crazy (as her support of this nutty conspiracy theory proves), and has been for a long, long time, so I guess her support for Trump actually fits.

Last edited:
Back