• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Why does every headline say Bo is a black dog?

I am so amazed and frustrated by this! Bo is not black!!! Obama did such a good job of convinving people that he's black it's just incredible to me. His legs and chest are white!!! I would be willing to bet that half the pople reading about this dog did not know that his legs and chest are white, and therefore you can call him white just as well as you can call her black.

LOL You sound just like me talking to my dog. She loves to have her belly rubbed, and the whole family started calling her as "white belly" because thats the only thing white about her (other than her teeth and eyes).

"So, President Obama is going to send our citizen soldiers, our military hardware, and our money to support people who practice CANNIBALISM in the middle east? I saw NO. That's the last straw.

You want a civil war in this country Mr. Obama? Go ahead, intervene in in Syria. You will NOT like the consequences."

"So, President Obama is going to send our citizen soldiers, our military hardware, and our money to support people who practice CANNIBALISM in the middle east? I saw NO. That's the last straw.

You want a civil war in this country Mr. Obama? Go ahead, intervene in in Syria. You will NOT like the consequences."

Lolololol...what?

I always laugh at the notion that this country is anywhere even remotely close to civil war. Most people in this country can't be bothered to get off the couch, much less take up arms and go to war...and that's even IF it were in their backyard.

"I'M GUNNA GO FIGHT DA GUBMINT soon as this here NASCAR race is over...."

1233449_569477256448890_270152158_n.jpg

The absurdity of it.

I see a lot of people talking about how they are called a racist if they don't support Obama. Such a strawman position. If they have been called a racist, it is probably because they are a racist.

The absurdity of it.

I see a lot of people talking about how they are called a racist if they don't support Obama. Such a strawman position. If they have been called a racist, it is probably because they are a racist.

I get it as a laughing at them sort of thing, not laughing with them (ie, you agree with the sentiment on the picture).

The additional absurd issue is you see folks claim that racism is dead because we have a black president. Yet they voted against the black president twice, oppose everything he does, want him impeached, and that doesn't make them racist.

They embrace a poorly conceived point then complain when that point is taken to a logical conclusion.

The additional absurd issue is you see folks claim that racism is dead because we have a black president. Yet they voted against the black president twice, oppose everything he does, want him impeached, and that doesn't make them racist.

They embrace a poorly conceived point then complain when that point is taken to a logical conclusion.

You think it's a logical conclusion to conclude that a person is a racist because they voted against Obama twice, don't support his agenda, and want him out of office ASAP?

You think it's a logical conclusion to conclude that a person is a racist because they voted against Obama twice, don't support his agenda, and want him out of office ASAP?

Perhaps you should read my post again. A logical conclusion of a poorly conceived point.

If someone believes that racism is over because Obama won a majority of electoral votes in a national election twice, they are equating voting for Obama with anti-racist behavior. The logical conclusion of that poorly conceived point is that voting against Obama and wanting him not to be president is racist behavior.

Last edited:
Perhaps you should read my post again. A logical conclusion of a poorly conceived point.

If someone believes that racism is over because Obama won a majority of electoral votes in a national election twice, they are equating voting for Obama with anti-racist behavior. The logical conclusion of that poorly conceived point is that voting against Obama and wanting him not to be president is racist behavior.

Not really. It would be hard for a person who is racist to vote for Obama....it doesn't mean that you are racist if you voted against him.

That being said, it is crazy to think that racism is dead because he was elected.

"So, John Kerry and Barack Obama said today that invading Syria won't cost the U.S. taxpayer anything because the other middle east countries will pay us to back the rebels and overthrow the legally elected democratic government of Syria. Quote: "We're talking a LOT of money here." - John Kerry.

How do you feel about United States soldiers being turned into paid international mercenaries? Those of you who are in the military, what do you think about your government being paid to have you kill foreigners designated as "the bad guys" by the highest bidder? How are you going to feel when other U.S. citizens refer to you as "our hit men, the guys who kill for money instead of principle" when you return home? How about when we shun you for being the murderers for hire that you will, in fact, be when this new "gangland turf war" is over?

Better think about it. You have less than 24 hours to convince your elected representatives that this is a BAD, IMMORAL conflict they're getting you into!"

"So, John Kerry and Barack Obama said today that invading Syria won't cost the U.S. taxpayer anything because the other middle east countries will pay us to back the rebels and overthrow the legally elected democratic government of Syria. Quote: "We're talking a LOT of money here." - John Kerry.

How do you feel about United States soldiers being turned into paid international mercenaries? Those of you who are in the military, what do you think about your government being paid to have you kill foreigners designated as "the bad guys" by the highest bidder? How are you going to feel when other U.S. citizens refer to you as "our hit men, the guys who kill for money instead of principle" when you return home? How about when we shun you for being the murderers for hire that you will, in fact, be when this new "gangland turf war" is over?

Better think about it. You have less than 24 hours to convince your elected representatives that this is a BAD, IMMORAL conflict they're getting you into!"

U.S. has been a mercenary for awhile now.

Back