• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Holy shit with this truck:

Last edited:

I'm starting to think it isn't really about the flag.

BTW, I was behind a car the other day that had a bunch of right wing bumper stickers including one about standing for the anthem. It also had one of those American flags you can put on your car. The thing was in tatters. Didn't look very respected to me.

That truck reminds me of an article on Trump supporters I read in the last year. A reporter went to Allentown or Johnstown, PA (I can't remember which) and interviewed Trump supporters. It was one of the better articles of that type. One topic that was mentioned by some Trump supporters was about NFL players kneeling for the anthem, and of course they were all angry and upset about it. One older man said that NFL stood for "N****** For Life", and a woman who was with him laughed. It's somehow appropriate that this truck is also in rural PA. People like this always say they're not racists, that Trump isn't a racist, and yet stuff like this gives them away every time.

fbf.jpg

That truck reminds me of an article on Trump supporters I read in the last year. A reporter went to Allentown or Johnstown, PA (I can't remember which) and interviewed Trump supporters. It was one of the better articles of that type. One topic that was mentioned by some Trump supporters was about NFL players kneeling for the anthem, and of course they were all angry and upset about it. One older man said that NFL stood for "N****** For Life", and a woman who was with him laughed. It's somehow appropriate that this truck is also in rural PA. People like this always say they're not racists, that Trump isn't a racist, and yet stuff like this gives them away every time.

I remember that one too. It was Johnstown. Allentown (Lehigh County) went for Hilary.

35686693_10211805400026801_4419235195387904000_n.jpg

I offer no apology for what I am posting, for this is truly how I feel. This is my opinion, not a debate. If you disagree, or find my position offensive, I'm perfectly fine with that & no, I'm not offended, feel free to unfriend me forthwith.
I have lived through several United States Presidents prior to our current President Trump. In my lifetime, I have never seen nor heard of a President scrutinized over every word he speaks, humiliated by the public to the point of disgrace, slandered, ridiculed, insulted, lied to & beyond common logic, threatened with death, threatened to rape our Beautiful First Lady, Our First Lady Disrespected, & have his children also insulted & humiliated.
I am truly ashamed of the people of MY country. I am ashamed of the ruthless, hating, cruel, Trump haters who display themselves as to having no pride, morals, ethics nor values in Our Country's traditions. Our Elders taught us 30, 40+ yrs ago to respect our President, whether we voted for them or not, & all these news stations & reporters who feel they have the right to carry on with blatent lies & say the things they do for a good story. Every other President before he was elected, that took the oath of office, was left alone, wasn't on the news 24/7, scrutinized by their every word. ALWAYS BEING PRESSURED to do this or that & never given the time to take care of the important work this country really needs. I know he is not perfect, very different than what we've become accustomed to but ENOUGH is ENOUGH, LEAVE THE MAN ALONE & LET HIM DO HIS JOB!!
None of the other Presidents in their times were spotless or perfect either. I want our President Donald Trump to succeed & try to make our America great again!
If you agree, please copy & paste this to your timeline! #TEAMUSA
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
COPY AND PASTE IF YOUR SICK OF IT TOO.
Yes, I am a Trump supporter. I always have been

Soooo close, they almost made it without making a you're/your error.

35686693_10211805400026801_4419235195387904000_n.jpg

I offer no apology for what I am posting, for this is truly how I feel. This is my opinion, not a debate. If you disagree, or find my position offensive, I'm perfectly fine with that & no, I'm not offended, feel free to unfriend me forthwith.
I have lived through several United States Presidents prior to our current President Trump. In my lifetime, I have never seen nor heard of a President scrutinized over every word he speaks, humiliated by the public to the point of disgrace, slandered, ridiculed, insulted, lied to & beyond common logic, threatened with death, threatened to rape our Beautiful First Lady, Our First Lady Disrespected, & have his children also insulted & humiliated.
I am truly ashamed of the people of MY country. I am ashamed of the ruthless, hating, cruel, Trump haters who display themselves as to having no pride, morals, ethics nor values in Our Country's traditions. Our Elders taught us 30, 40+ yrs ago to respect our President, whether we voted for them or not, & all these news stations & reporters who feel they have the right to carry on with blatent lies & say the things they do for a good story. Every other President before he was elected, that took the oath of office, was left alone, wasn't on the news 24/7, scrutinized by their every word. ALWAYS BEING PRESSURED to do this or that & never given the time to take care of the important work this country really needs. I know he is not perfect, very different than what we've become accustomed to but ENOUGH is ENOUGH, LEAVE THE MAN ALONE & LET HIM DO HIS JOB!!
None of the other Presidents in their times were spotless or perfect either. I want our President Donald Trump to succeed & try to make our America great again!
If you agree, please copy & paste this to your timeline! #TEAMUSA
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
COPY AND PASTE IF YOUR SICK OF IT TOO.
Yes, I am a Trump supporter. I always have been

LOL. This person has a ridiculously short memory. Obama received all of the treatment the poster describes, and from conservatives just like the person who wrote that post. He was disrespected 24/7 by Fox, right-wing news media, conservatives on social media, etc. There were the claims that he was born in Africa (led in part by Trump), that he was a closet Muslim and a fake Christian who was covertly undermining Christianity, flaps over Michelle's looks and dress, his style and dress, and on and on. Yet, conservatives seem to have conveniently forgotten all of that. No, their hero Trump, the poor man, is the first POTUS to ever face this kind of abuse, and it just proves how awful those librul elitists are! Also, the claims that Trump "can't do his job" because of all of these terrible attacks by liberals are laughably absurd. No one is forcing your hero to tweet insults and threats from his toilet at 2 or 3 AM, or to be so petty as to attack a restaurant or a gold-star family on his twitter feed instead of focusing on foreign or domestic policy. Trump is easily the most petty and vindictive POTUS since Richard Nixon, maybe more so.

LOL. This person has a ridiculously short memory. Obama received all of the treatment the poster describes, and from conservatives just like the person who wrote that post. He was disrespected 24/7 by Fox, right-wing news media, conservatives on social media, etc. There were the claims that he was born in Africa (led in part by Trump), that he was a closet Muslim and a fake Christian who was covertly undermining Christianity, flaps over Michelle's looks and dress, his style and dress, and on and on. Yet, conservatives seem to have conveniently forgotten all of that. No, their hero Trump, the poor man, is the first POTUS to ever face this kind of abuse, and it just proves how awful those librul elitists are! Also, the claims that Trump "can't do his job" because of all of these terrible attacks by liberals are laughably absurd. No one is forcing your hero to tweet insults and threats from his toilet at 2 or 3 AM, or to be so petty as to attack a restaurant or a gold-star family on his twitter feed instead of focusing on foreign or domestic policy. Trump is easily the most petty and vindictive POTUS since Richard Nixon, maybe more so.
I lived in rural North Carolina for the Obama presidency, and Austin TX for Trump. So both areas of peak hating for Obama/Trump. The level of hatred for Obama doesn’t even register compared to what it is for Trump, to say they’re equivalent is being intentionally dense. The argument of whether Trump hate is justified is another issue though.

I lived in rural North Carolina for the Obama presidency, and Austin TX for Trump. So both areas of peak hating for Obama/Trump. The level of hatred for Obama doesn’t even register compared to what it is for Trump, to say they’re equivalent is being intentionally dense. The argument of whether Trump hate is justified is another issue though.

I have plenty of relatives in rural NC, and return there frequently, and I can say based on my personal experience that you are mistaken. The intensity of hate for Obama was every bit as strong on the conservative side as hate for Trump is on the liberal side. Nearly everyone I met loathed Obama, and ranted about him frequently. Remember the Tea Party rallies in 2010, led by guys like Beck? I would say that it is equally dense to deny that the level of conservative hate for Obama (and then Hillary) matched that now aimed towards Trump by liberals.

This statement is full of shit. I have blue state/red state bona fides of my own and, without assessing who hates more (not sure what metric one uses to make such a determination), the main difference is that the Obama hate in Rubesville is based on him being a Kenyan Muslim who is going to declare himself king for life and implement Sharia Law. Trump hate is based on things he actually does and says. See: Twitter @realDonaldTrump

Listen you can not I repeat not be angry that a president is locking children in cages, calling for the elimination of due process, and making friends with dictators. You must respect the presidency even when they mock disabled people, veterans, and say nice things about white supremacists. Now if that asshole wears a tan suit, well let that shit fly. Catamount is such a fucking joke.

Listen you can not I repeat not be angry that a president is locking children in cages, calling for the elimination of due process, and making friends with dictators. You must respect the presidency even when they mock disabled people, veterans, and say nice things about white supremacists. Now if that asshole wears a tan suit, well let that shit fly. Catamount is such a fucking joke.

Nah bro your reading comprehension is a joke. Literally in my post I stated that there is an argument to be made that the hatred level for Trump could be justified. It’s just stronger than it ever was for Obama.

catamount the king of false equivalancy whataboutism nonsense.

Back