• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

1230034_10151870444578331_868041089_n.jpg

Regarding yesterday's tragic shootings that Liberals are already trying to exploit for personal gain here are some facts: Average number of Alcohol related deaths in the US per year 75,000 (source NBCNEWS.com) Average number of gun deaths per year in the US 32,163 (source gunpolicy.org) If you really want to "save" ppl libs, why not ban alcohol?!

Regarding yesterday's tragic shootings that Liberals are already trying to exploit for personal gain here are some facts: Average number of Alcohol related deaths in the US per year 75,000 (source NBCNEWS.com) Average number of gun deaths per year in the US 32,163 (source gunpolicy.org) If you really want to "save" ppl libs, why not ban alcohol?!

we did, but it just increased the number of gun deaths.
al-capone-a-smile-will-get-you-pretty-far-but-a-smile-and-a-gun-will-get-you-farther_large.jpg

CNN might be trying to destroy America. What's so wrong with being proud to be an American these days? All I see are people posting articles from CNN and saying things like 'this is why Americans are so stupid' or 'this is why I am ashamed to call myself an American.' If people are so ashamed, they can go elsewhere with my blessing, better off without the crying dumbasses anyway.

"I cant watch political shows cuz I get too angry at the lack of interest in the AMERICAN PEOPLE. Obamacare isnt going to work. — feeling annoyed."

Yeah, unfortunately most of my friends either agree with me or are levelheaded enough not to post emotional right wing BS on Facebook.

I was able to isolate and defriend the crazies during the Amendment One campaign. If only I had known that this thread would be around...

I never deleted or hid anyone (for entertainment and trolling purposes)...but they all mysteriously disappeared after November 6th. Not sure what happened...

Back