• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

oh, and SHARIA LAW

halloween_ghost.jpg

When I was driving through OK last week, the totally normal people on American Family Radio said that Islam was like the ebola virus and that states should amend their constitutions to re-institute religious tests for office.

When I was driving through OK last week, the totally normal people on American Family Radio said that Islam was like the ebola virus and that states should amend their constitutions to re-institute religious tests for office.

secret hardcore conservative MHBD admits his fondness for American Family Radio

When I have to go to Fayetteville, AFR is the only enjoyable thing.

Maybe we need a thread called "Facebook Gold that is Accurate."

It's a little crazy because the Jewish guy is standing next to a Muslim guy and they are agreeing about stopping the resurgence of aniti-semitism.

No, they agree that Sessions only cares about Christians.

What is funny is that the Muslim guy has a Sikh turban.

No, they agree that Sessions only cares about Christians.

What is funny is that the Muslim guy has a Sikh turban.

Isn't it generally thought that the Trump administration has been pro Israel though? I think it is mostly the left that is pushing the new resurgence of antisemitism under the thinly veiled "anti-Zionism"

Isn't it generally thought that the Trump administration has been pro Israel though? I think it is mostly the left that is pushing the new resurgence of antisemitism under the thinly veiled "anti-Zionism"

Do you honestly believe this?

Do you honestly believe this?

I think on the fringe the right is more targeted and outright with antisemitism and hatred no doubt. However when you are looking at both parties Antisemitism is closer to the heart of the democratic party, and the core platform. Look no further than Keith Ellison who was the front runner to head the DNC being associated with known Anti Semitic groups and has been on record making antisemitic comments as recently as 2010.

Also the hard right antisemitic fridge has remained constant in numbers, while on the left we have seen a dramatic rise through the mainstreaming of populist/progressive ideologies.

Last edited:
There’s somebody who follows American politics and lives in the South who doesn’t understand how someone can be pro-Israel and anti-Semitic. Amazing.

Back