• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

A secure border and an open border are not mutually exclusive.

And border security =\= immigration enforcement and vice versa.

Just a friendly reminder.

In the current situation, when there are once again millions in the country illegally - I leave aside that a couple of decades ago the US already allowed millions of illegals to legalize themselves - there is clearly a problem with border security. No amount of denial will change that.

Are you sure that your plumber is a true conservative and not a lefty eavesdropping on your family? Protect you and your family and hire one of our certified conservative plumbers today.

In the current situation, when there are once again millions in the country illegally - I leave aside that a couple of decades ago the US already allowed millions of illegals to legalize themselves - there is clearly a problem with border security. No amount of denial will change that.

HOW DO YOU MAKE THE SOUTHERN BORDER MORE SECURE THAN IT ALREADY IS????

39044679_10211997798288175_6949517093658165248_n.jpg

HOW DO YOU MAKE THE SOUTHERN BORDER MORE SECURE THAN IT ALREADY IS????

I would start by offering an easier path of legal migrations, so good people arn't forced to cross the boarder illegally. So when they get here they will be documented and contributing to the American system and dream.

I would start by offering an easier path of legal migrations, so good people arn't forced to cross the boarder illegally. So when they get here they will be documented and contributing to the American system and dream.

So, not a wall.

Ok, Snark aside, you're on the right track. I also think you should consider re-evaluating our illegal drug, but this is the wrong thread for that kind of serious talk.

So, not a wall.

Ok, Snark aside, you're on the right track. I also think you should consider re-evaluating our illegal drug, but this is the wrong thread for that kind of serious talk.

I think that would be the biggest thing our society could do to cut down on crime. That fact people are not free in the pursuit of chemical happiness only creates criminals and cabals where none should exist. The drug prohibition experiment has failed, it is time to move on.

I think that would be the biggest thing our society could do to cut down on crime. That fact people are not free in the pursuit of chemical happiness only creates criminals and cabals where none should exist. The drug prohibition experiment has failed, it is time to move on.

First off, I've been committing some serious typos lately and I apologize to everyone. I get really bad at that when I am in a rush and I've been super busy at work lately. I am dyslexic and my ability to see typos is limited so I have to proof read everything, so thanks for baring with me.

Secondly, you are absolutely correct in this post and I am really happy to see and apparent conservative (you) and a near communist liberal (me) come to agreement on a policy idea. It can happen folks.

"Gold" isn't quite the right word for this one, but "crazy" sure fits.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/08/14/after-facebook-posts-threaten-12-year-old-transgender-girl-oklahoma-school-district-cancels-classes/?utm_term=.12dddb0471ef

“Heads up parents of 5th thru 7th grade girls,” the woman, Jamie Crenshaw, posted in Achille ISD Parents Group. “The transgender is already using the girls bathroom. We have been told how the school has gone above and beyond to make sure he has his own restroom yet he is still using the girls. REALLY . . . Looks like it’s gonna be a long year.

“We have made school board meetings over this situation last year but nothing seems to be changing,” the post continued. “This is the same kid that got an [sic] trouble as soon as he transferred two years ago for looking over the stalls in the girls bathroom. Enough is enough.”

The post has since been deleted, but the group reposted an image of it for the sake of transparency. Other images of comments, from adults outside of the district, also emerged on Facebook about the preteen girl. Some of them dehumanized her, calling her “this thing” and a “half baked maggot.”

Why are parents letting their kids be transgender?” said one post. “Parents and Churches need to shut this down, the Bible says God created man, and woman . . . not any transgender bs,” said another. “Hell with new laws and new rules, this is what our future is if WE don’t stop it.”

Others made disturbing threats of violence:

“If he wants to be a female make him a female. A good sharp knife will do the job really quick.”

“Just tell the kids to kick a– in the bathroom and it won’t want to come back!!”

Just more people that the Democrats need to reach out to.

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politic...howing-in-midwest-primaries-proving-his-clout

Pro-Trump Candidates Make Strong Showing in Midwest Primaries, Proving His Clout

The big question is whether they can go on to win the general elections in November. There's no doubt that Trump is now a kingmaker within the GOP, and his supporters are now the main GOP base. Whether that will translate into victories with the larger general electorate in the fall remains to be seen. Some have argued that having candidates be slavishly loyal and fawning over Trump to win their GOP primary may backfire this November with general voters. It's one of the biggest questions for this year's elections: can Trump transfer his victory formula from 2016 to other GOP candidates this year? We'll see.

this just popped up on my news feed from my cousin's ex-boyfriend, without comment:

does-anyone-actually-care-about-the-terrorist-training-camps-in-35622898.png

"the terrorist training camps in america"

Back