• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

LOOK! It's Obama with Blasey Ford and some white dude getting ready for a devil's thingy...

cameron_blonde_obama.jpg

I can understand crazy deranged conservatives not being able to tell black guys apart, but blonde women?

I can understand crazy deranged conservatives not being able to tell black guys apart, but blonde women?

They see what they want to see. What they've been force fed that they should expect to see.

I’d hit it...with her consent.

You know I had forgoten that Line-Judge and Umpire accusing Serena of gang-raping the ball-boys and causing the deaths of millions of innocent fans.. I do, however, remember Serena’s interesting explanation of her grunts and farting and how they affect the spin on my balls..

;)

Holy subhuman waste of oxygen piece of shit. Who the hell says something like that just hours after one of the worst days in our history? Donald fuckin trump .

He is without a doubt the worst human being to ever hold the office, you throw in gross incompetence on top of that and you get the worst president we’ve ever had.

Horse Shit

No, only for privileged white guys.

Everybody else must pay and pay and pay for their mistakes.

Florida man arrested for threatening to kill members of Congress if Kavanaugh not confirmed

I can tell it seems I will be sacrificing my life for my country. But I am ready and will know who needs to be killed after the vote to put Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court. I believe democrats need to made to be afraid to do what they are doing right now and weak republicans that do not vote for him need to pay with their lives

Just bought 12 boxes of hollow point 50 caliber bullets .. have plenty of ammo for my sniper rifle and bought a suppressor from a private individual so I don’t have to wait on it .. have made sure all my arrangements have been made and care for my dogs because I will not be coming home if Kav is not confirmed I will kill those I believe are responsible and track down their families and kill them too ..and have taken extra precautions and added more supplies in the tunnel under my house in case local or federal law enforcement tries to stop me .. follow in my footsteps .. I refuse to let democrats ruin this country

how uncivil.

Back