• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

43076109_949260881948801_7470218115213688832_n.jpg

But Trump thought what the Central Park 5 didn't do as teens should have led to their executions or to be kept in jail for life even after they were totally exonerated.

Gun nuts keep talking about how they need guns to face a tyrannical government yet they don’t protest when gun nuts get arrested to planning to shoot politicians.

Gun nuts keep talking about how they need guns to face a tyrannical government yet they don’t protest when gun nuts get arrested to planning to shoot politicians.

Not sure where to put this, so I'll just use this thread as a catchall:

This popped up on one of my facebook feed's Prager U at Wake talking to students about Columbus Day.

You know! After all is said and done, Donald Trump is thinking circles around most of us! Forget his personality and poor manners and so on and on .... Look at where we are as a nation as compared with when President Obama was in office!!

Yes,he is great.how can any one sad bad things about him.

No comparison, at least he believe in God and also Pence.

I love my President. I don’t care that he’s rough around the edges. He loves America and Americans and he’s working hard help us recover from the Obama reign of evil.

People are so ignorant of history and just want to believe what they hear-and hang all of it on one man, or the "white man" in history for the sins of the masses. But I guess after all that is the way Hollywood portrays it... I really just don't get it. Guess some folks have been 'Hollywood-ized."

88e64f87-1341-4da8-81fe-60ee3acede09-himtoo.PNG

‘This is MY son’: Navy vet horrified as mom’s tweet miscasts him as #HimToo poster boy — and goes viral

Pieter Hanson was in the middle of a marketing exam when his phone started blowing up, buzzing and buzzing until he was convinced something terrible had happened. Too anxious to focus, he whizzed through the rest of his test, handed it in to his University of Central Florida professor and bolted into the hallway to pull out his cellphone and find out what was going on.

Sure enough, something terrible had happened indeed: His mom accidentally turned him into a viral Twitter meme.

Moms have been embarrassing their sons since the beginning of time but this is next level stuff. And it seems there may be reasons he hasn't shared with his mom why he doesn't go on "solo dates" with women.

Back