• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

You don't give in on the wall for the exact same reason you don't give in to a 5 year old who is stomping his foot and throwing a fit.

You don't give in on the wall for the exact same reason you don't give in to a 5 year old who is stomping his foot and throwing a fit.

^This. It's long past time for Congressional Dems to grow a spine and start standing up to a good deal of this nonsense and openly opposing it, rather than trying to ignore it or just acquiescing, as Chuck Schumer has tended to do. Frankly, standing up to Trump on stuff like this is partly why they gained 40 House seats and won the national popular vote by over nine percent. If Congressional Republicans won't stand up to Trump (and with very few exceptions they haven't for two years), then it falls to the Democrats to do so.

He got elected in a democracy largely because tens of millions of people voted to build a wall. So build the wall.

3 million or so more people voted not to build the wall

and millions more just gave the opposition to the wall control of 1/2 of Congress in the largest wave election in history. So I think's fair to say that the voters have spoken on this and the wall should not be funded.

He got elected in a democracy largely because tens of millions of people voted to build a wall. So build the wall.

Yeah and a majority of Americans don’t want a wall. So fuck the wall.

Really having a rough day! crying my heart out over the fact that all of these federal employees are out of work for a little while unable to draw their six-figure salaries that many of them make!

Never mind the millions of people that have gone to work at Home Depot Lowes Taco Bell McDonald’s Chick-fil-A Cracker Barrel Walmart, and a thousand other places wherein they have relegated to make maybe one half if even that of what they formally made!! more like 30%!

So while I sound callous, I just want it tbe known that I’m not crying my heart out because of the federal employees are out of work and can’t draw their six-figure salaries for two or three weeks!!

I just love how morons who can't figure out simple homonyms out themselves on the internet.

Like, I'll never look at Melissa Harris-Perry the same way again.

Bitterness, resentment, and envy of urban, college-educated liberals. Add in racism, homophobia, and xenophobia and you pretty much have the magic formula to win over Trumpites.

Sink it in!

5656331613372416.png

And no one gets in just because their parents live their so....

35c4bab58b741f44fcf6affd8aad31ba.jpg

That settles it, guys, liberal cartoonists shouldn’t pass any more legislation about guns !

This logic is interesting anyway. Planned Parenthood should look to gun nuts as allies. You can’t pass laws about vaginas you don’t have or understand old white dudes in Congress !!

Enjoy:

Lol, the crowd seems really into that...know your audience!

Back