• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

d8b80ae26f2295c372b938ad866e9a42.jpg

Speaking of rubes, are liberals in the city waiting till they're 30-40 to have kids cause they can do math and they can't possibly afford them before that gonna skew the numbers to the rubes who are cranking out 3 kids cause a 4 BR house in alabama costs ya $150k gonna skew the population to more rubes in the future?

Speaking of rubes, are liberals in the city waiting till they're 30-40 to have kids cause they can do math and they can't possibly afford them before that gonna skew the numbers to the rubes who are cranking out 3 kids cause a 4 BR house in alabama costs ya $150k gonna skew the population to more rubes in the future?

Nothing a good war couldn't address.

Not Sure.

Damn. Birdman is slipping. I was expecting some statistical models on how generation time influences population growth.

I can't remember if I saw it here or in one of my discord channels but:

when-you-want-trumpto-build-the-wall-but-then-remember-37839259.png

The day Dale died, we were house hunting. We went to go look at a place and instead of it being empty, they were home and having a NASCAR viewing party, with Dale shit all over the walls. It was uncomfortable to walk through the house with like 20 people there, so we left rather quickly. Driving to the next place we heard the news of the crash on the radio. Glad we didn't dawdle.

This is pretty nutso

This is pretty nutso

Uncanny, and after checking with Snopes, it's legit. A 1958 episode of an old Western TV series called Trackdown. A con artist named Trump tries to trick the townsfolk into building a wall to protect them from a fake crisis. The best line is at the end: "You're under arrest, Trump." LOL.

Back