• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Of course you're very familiar with that group, since you always conflating poor & rural (yet suburban and wealthy are totally different)

Dude you literally quoted me not conflating poor and rural.

I have lots of very conservative friends. They're just not fucking morons who paste dumb shit on Facebook.

0abe48a7757c58d0cf6611502818c26f.jpg

Shitty dudes are the #1 problem on the planet. I have no problem with whoever calling them out.

TL;DR: Ginsburg is dead and they're covering it up.

Why are we seeing all of hub-bub about the Buzzfeed article regarding the Trump Tower in Moscow story *now*? Buzzfeed previously discredited themselves with the 'Trump Dossier' story. If I was the head of a major news network, I wouldn't run with such a serious charge until at least SOMETHING could be substantiated.

It's because Ruth Bader Ginsburg is dead.

I've said it before and I'm sticking to it. She's dead and it's being hidden by the establishment because the heads of every leftist will explode if it's revealed that Trump will get a third Supreme Court pick, making an irreversible conservative majority for the near term. Really, have you heard anything from her except "she's working from home"? I haven't seen anything about where she's taken ANY calls or given phone interviews thanking people for their support, and that she'll be back to work soon.

So the ruling class is trying to make *something* stick, and THEN they'll announce Ginsburg's death. After all, it would be inappropriate for Trump to make any sort of decision like that while under impeachment proceedings, right? Even though Trump won't be convicted in the Senate, the Democrats in the House will draw everything out until November 2020, at which time they'll count on a new Democrat administration in 2021 to make the pick.

Remember, you heard it here first.

50307091_10161367964475437_6744043946957078528_n.jpg

Saw this posted in a "resistance" group and labeled as making the rounds of RW FB. I assume these things are supposed to be bad?

I guess the average poster here is in an age bracket that lends the to be more predisposed to wild hottakes and memes on social media. Also In the last decade I’ve only lived in Asheville, and Austin so 90% of everyone I have interacted with over the last decade is libral.

Remember when that catamount guy said that wild hottakes (sic) were limited to a certain age bracket? He didn't define that age bracket but I hope he went all the way down to high school.

Read the thread. These kids were chanting “Build the wall!” at Native American marchers. It’s not about immigration.

Read the thread. These kids were chanting “Build the wall!” at Native American marchers. It’s not about immigration.

To be fair, I don’t expect the rubes to understand the nuance of their stupidity. I mean the guy on the drum is brown after all.

Last edited:
That legitimately breaks my heart to see. Ugh.

Back