• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

My Facebook feed is LIT about the news from New York re: legalizing abortion up until term.

My Facebook feed is LIT about the news from New York re: legalizing abortion up until term.

Oh, yeah. Conservatives jumped on that one the moment it was announced. It seems like every conservative I've seen on facebook since this decision has posted something about it, usually expressing great indignation and anger. They're definitely fired up.

Isn't that what they want? Leave it to the states to decide.

This certainly has the stench of Russian troll farms. The first time I saw that news was from something called Lifenews. I was curious enough to Google who that was and sure enough "Life is a Russian news website and 24-hour television channel". Their website is almost exclusively about abortion in the US. What a world.

Man, you weren't kidding. Most of them are "quoting" bible verses, which seems to literally be preaching to the choir.

Another one compared the New York soda law to abortions.

50695637_2021095951259076_2535199837687644160_n.jpg

Real guy. Real cop. Real eastern NC.

he ain't asking for that much money. Dems should just give this to him and then hope Trumpism goes away in a couple years. We don't need people chanting to build a wall for the next 50 years.

It's a political stunt. Pubs had 2 years to fund the wall. They didn't want to and are delighted to blame the Dems and lie about "open borders", etc.

If you give the baby/bully in the WH his 5.7 billion, how many more invented crises/shutdowns are we going to have to navigate to merely try and achieve minimally responsible governance?

It's the history and politics that are wrong, and the math is only superficially accurate.

I can't stay up and argue about it any more. Good night.

Eastern NC is solid Trump country.

Sad to say.

I remember when Eastern NC was where all those evil Dems came from who made NC leaders in public education and invested in innovation.

Real guy. Real cop. Real eastern NC.
Eastern NC is solid Trump country.

Sad to say.
Cops are some of the most ignorant and backwards people i've talked to about politics. They see the worst of society and it absolutely dominates their perspective. It's like asking a hammer to be a teddy bear.

If 5.7 billion ain't that much, let's go ahead and give that much more to our schools and food stamps too. GOP doesn't want our kids to be safe but stupid and hungry right?

Cops are some of the most ignorant and backwards people i've talked to about politics. They see the worst of society and it absolutely dominates their perspective. It's like asking a hammer to be a teddy bear.

color me surprised that M&M #1 doesn't enjoy diverse perspectives

If 5.7 billion ain't that much, let's go ahead and give that much more to our schools and food stamps too. GOP doesn't want our kids to be safe but stupid and hungry right?

Word

We already spend 70 billion on food stamps, so wouldn’t be much of a bump up. Where are these starving kids at?

Back